When will Fall 2025 DCL itineraries open?

Totally agree. I stop putting down onboard deposit for future cruises. Instead, I will wait for their GT rates.
I usually have one floating out there just in case, but never end up using it.. The GT rates are better.

Totally agree. I stop putting down onboard deposit for future cruises. Instead, I will wait for their GT rates.
I seem to pick full cruises. No chance for upgrade at the port. So my experience is different. Want to do that but when I look the prices are nutz.

On the Dream/Fantasy, they are on deck 10 and have verandas:
https://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/Disney-Dream-548/deck10-141

The 5A's are one deck below the pool/food deck (deck 11) so you don't need to use the elevators to hit the pool or get some ice cream!
We were assigned one of those with a VGT reservation on the Dream. The location is convenient but deck 11 extends well betond the edge of our railing. That is great if you don’t want any direct sunlight.
I prefer how on deck 5, the balconies extend further out (deeper from door to railing) so that the balconies above ours doesn’t block the sun. 😎 There is enough space for reclining chairs like the pool deck. They cost a little more but then I don't have to search half the ship to find an empty chair to lay in the sun.

It’s nice to have a variety to choose from so we can all find what we like best.

Late 2025/early 2026 itineraries are listed on the website now!
OMG! Ack! I'm not prepared! Haven't picked my travel insurance yet. arrrggghhhh. Why is it always like this with Disney? I wait and wait and wait, but then I'm not ready. :P For anyone else who is mildly freaking out, cruises aren't actually available for purchase (at least on my website).

DCL will probably send out emails or make announcements today or maybe tomorrow, then open them up to SuperAwesomeEliteGooberlicious members first, etc...

Nothing about Destiny... Has anyone seen where it would even fit in the schedule?
The fact that they're sending the Magic to San Juan for some southern caribbean itineraries and then a PC makes me think they're making space in FLL for another ship?

The Fantasy looks to be sailing from PC once she returns, but only the Dream looks to be in FLL.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest