When was your first Disney Trip?

My first trip was in September 1998 - went with my then fiance and my friend and her partner. How much has changed since then!!!! Since then I married and divorced said fiance and my friend and her partner though they have been engaged for 19 years they still aren't married but are still together and have 3 fab boys!!

My second trip was with hubby number two - the right hubby :thumbsup2 in July 2007 and we came home with a very special present from Disney!! and we took our special present back for his first visit last year when he was 1 and he's going back next week for his second trip aged 2!! :dance3:

mo x

My first visit was to Walt Disney World and we went to MK. It was in 2005 and we were on Splash Mountain and i was with my DD 12 (was 7 at the time). She was soooooo small that my DW and me were holding her so she wouldn't fall out.

the next year my wife's hat fell off and thank god i caught it or we would be in BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG trouble. not good with my wife

I went for the first time in 91 with my 9th grade Spanish class....was no way "spanish" in nature or related to the class! Was just a fun 5 day trip to the parks and Kennedy Space Center. Waited a long time to go to WDW! I decided I really wanted to be a cast member. I applied in 1996 and was accepted into the WDW college program! In 2001 DH and I went on our honeymoon, his first trip. We've gone at least once since and to Disneyland once.

Took DD when she was 8 mos. for her first trip...the best one ever for me!

My first trip was in 1982. I was 20 months old. I am currently planning my 30th trip for my 30th birthday!

DH's first trip was in 2001 at the age of 22. He came on vacation with my family about 2 weeks after we got engaged. I remember telling him, "I know I said I would marry you, but if you don't like Disney I don't know about this!" Luckily, he loved Disney and we have been 10 times together (including our honeymoon).

DS went on his first trip last summer at 6 months (unless you count the trip when I was pregnant with him). For him the Disney obsession has already begun!

I wanted to go when I was a kid, but my parents never had the money. My first visit was in 2004 at age 19 on my first College Program :) The first time I saw the Castle, I was a CM :laughing:

1974. :eek: Back when they still had “tickets”, and as such we spent a lot of time on the “free rides” (I still have fond memories of “If You Had Wings” :rolleyes:).

It was a 5th grade field trip of all things (we were living in the Hollywood, FLA area at the time, so the bus ride wasn’t that awful). My Ma (bless her) actually chaperoned one of the groups of boys. We had a blast, but to this day I still owe my mother BIG for taking that much punishment for one of her kids.:worship:

My first trip to Disneyland was in 1975 when I was 5 years old. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel. It was so exciting and the monorail was just the most amazing thing ever. We didn't have anything like Disneyland in Australia so it was really so exciting.

Wow, another great memory. When we used to go when there was tickets, my Dad would buy ours through his activity center. They were the equivelant of ALL "E" tickets!! We thought we were really liing, being able to go on ALL the E-ticket rides!

1980 to MK. I was 9 years old and remember seeing the model of EP in one of the shops on Main Street. I was so excited! Finally got to go to EP in 1988. I still wear my 1980 Mickey ears when we visit the parks now!

DS2 first trip was in 2008. His third trip will be this Oct.

I first went in 1971, I was 8 years old, we went to Mk for the day (it was the only park). We went again the following summer for again 1 day.
I want to go there for my honeymoon but my (now) exhusband didn't want to go there.
The next trip I took was in 1994, I went with a friend, Maureen, who knew how to do everything because she had gone so many times. We were there for 8 days and it was great!
I then did not go back until 2000, with my daughter Megan (her 1st trip), and my friend Maureen, and another friend Pam & her son Dan.
I went again in 2001 with Megan and her father.
I went again in 2002 with my daughter Megan, Maureen, and Maureen's mother.
I went again in 2003 with Megan, her father, and 3 other families. I was pregnant with my son!
We then went in 2006 with Megan, Sean ( my son), their father, and Maureen. My at the time husband ran the marathon that trip.
Megan and I went again that summer of 2006 with my brother, and our very close family firends.
Megan and I went again in 2007 with another family that ended up there at the same time.
Megan and I went again in 2008 with the same family friends from 2006.
I went in 2009 with Megan, Sean, and another friend Corin. I was getting divorced.:yay::yay:
I am going again this summer with my friend Corin again!
I am trying to get my hands on some photos from my 2 trips as a kid in the 70's.

My first trip (and only trip) was April 1981 when I was 9 years old to Disneyland as I grew up on the west coast. Our family drove to California to visit my grandparents then to Disneyland. It was so awesome. :thumbsup2

My hubby went to WDW when he was 14 so that was...1979. He got to go to Disneyworld 'cause he lived in Toronto.:p

Now here we are planning our daughters' first trip. They will get to go to WDW in 2011:rolleyes:. Lucky bums.

My first trip was in October 1984, I was 9 years old, my brother was 7 and it was the first time flying! My dad had tried to book a room at the Contemporary but he said it was booked almost two years in advance!!! :scared1: We stayed off property somewhere and went to MK and Epcot. My favorite ride was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and we were forbidden from Space Mountain because my grandmother told my mother it was not a ride for kids and she believed her :confused3 We all got the old school gray sweatshirts with mickey on the front. I think my mom still has these:love: And I remember my dad bought stuffed Figments to give to us on the plane ride home. My brother loved the original ride..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter