• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when to go

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
I know that cherry blossom time, golden week and summer are when NOT to go, but when is the best time TO go :confused3. We can pretty much get away whenever we want when we can give everyone enough notice. :thumbsup2

I went the week immediately following Golden Week and it was perfect. Crowd levels were low enough that I didn't have to follow my touring plans and didn't have to arrive early to stake out a spot for parades and shows. I could just go with the flow. I allotted two days per park and it was more than enough time to do everything. Weather-wise, one night was cold and windy enough to knock you off your feet, and one morning was a bit dreary and rainy. For the most part it was clear and sunny. If I were to go back I'd pick the same time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter