When to expect "Mickey mail?"

princesslover

DIS Veteran
Our arrival day is December 4. Any idea when we might expect our package from Disney? I am starting to stalk my mailbox obssessively.

I'm just a tiny, teensy, little bit excited. :cool1::cheer2:

I arrive on Dec 3, and got my DME packet today.

I just booked our trip the other day for 12/4, do you think ours will be delayed b/c of that or should I be on the look out for MM??

We also got our DME packet today!!!! We are arriving Dec. 3 at Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani. :cheer2:

I hadn't checked my mail for a few days and when I saw this thread I ran to my mailbox and I have Disney mail. :cool1:

So excited! :yay:

Very exciting that all of your MB are arriving!

This seems to be the right place to ask this question...

Are the MB only the solid colors with the name printed on the underside, or can you pick a character/theme?

Thanks everyone!

Very exciting that all of your MB are arriving!

This seems to be the right place to ask this question...

Are the MB only the solid colors with the name printed on the underside, or can you pick a character/theme?

Thanks everyone!

Magic Bands did not arrive with the regular luggage tags, etc. I believe those come separately in a box. (from what I hear). You have until a certain time to customize (it tells you on MDE) and it is shipped right after that. I think mine said I had until November 3 or something to customize. :)

I haven't gotten my MB's yet, although they are set to ship according to MDE.

Today's mail was the packet with magical express tags, itinerary, and information about my trip.

We received our MB's today via UPS. Customized them 3 weeks ago we had until 10/29 to do so. Have them already!!! :dance3:

Yay you arrive on my Birthday!

Mickey Mail can arrive anywhere between 30 days to 2 weeks before your trip. We got our MagicBands first, then I got our Disney package with luggage tags and booklet and then a week after that our DME stuff arrived.

I LOVE Mickey Mail! :woohoo:

Is MM subtle or does it scream "DISNEY VACATION ITEMS ENCLOSED!!!" Also, is it possible to have it shipped to an alternate address?

We arrive 11/30 and I received the MB's today. But, they gave me a gray one instead of the pink one I asked for on MDE. My dd and dh received the right colors though.

Our Magical express luggage tags arrived two days ago.

To the poster asking how the MM arrives: the MB's came via UPS next day air, in a brown box with a typical UPS shipping tag. The Magical Express tags arrive in a white letter size envelope with a return address of Disney Magical Express, with a color picture of Mickey in the return address.

We've already received our MB and our DME booklet with our luggage tags and such. Is there anything else that we should be expecting or is that everything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter