• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is everything Premiering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie Dawn

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
This info is probably available somewhere and my Google Foo skills just aren't strong enough to find it... but is there a list somewhere of all the different attractions that are in the works to debut in 2020 and 2021? I there won't be specific dates on most, but more like "Spring 2021" kind of thing. I've read/heard over and over that lots of people are waiting until 2021 to come and I'm trying to wrap my head around exactly why. I know it's the 50th anniversary and I think the Ratatouille/France stuff will be done then... I also know there's lots going on at Epcot Future World but seems like people were saying that about 2021 even before those Epcot announcements were made.

Anyway, I'm sure it's available online or on here somewhere and I've searched several times, I'm probably just not putting in the right keywords. Anyone have a list they could link?
TIA!

I’ve found several websites with articles about it, but not a plain old list. I was looking for that too, to help pick a trip date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter