when good swaps go bad, part 2 (thursday chuckle)

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
just a little chuckle for thursday, I hope everyone eventually gets their swap stuff back (myself included :) ) Again, credit for the picture goes to AWM. :) maggie

fbicinderellaposter2.jpg

cinderellawantedposter.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

These are just too cute. I've been watching the thread for your clever missing Cindy posts, and for poor little Dizzy begging so sweetly for his books...

:confused3 shame that SOME hostesses aren't keeping their end of the bargin.

Yeah, if I lost a day I would be screwed. DH would think I did nothing but DIS all day.......um.......you didn't see me ok?! :rolleyes1

Heck, Maggie did throw me.. I flipped my calendar and was all freaked out because I had so much to do today (which is our tomorrow).. I had plans to catch up house chores today for the running tomorrow..and than Maggie said it was Thursday...and I had lost a day! I was freaking out trying to reschedule my life... only for YM to remind me it was WED.. you weren't on yet to remind me!

Well since I'm at work both days I could go with a Thursday. That means I'm one day closer to the weekend. LOL:cool1:

Don't be freaking me out here! I'm confused enough as it is these days! :lmao:

I'll add my poem over here too

We've got to keep a good sense of humor about these things.

Sometimes things happen, things go awry
we all do our best we give it a try
But when something comes up
or something goes wrong
It's time to fess up do your best to be strong

Face the facts and let us know
what happend to you? did you stub your toe?
we really understand
It's leaving us in the dark that isn't grand

So answer our questions
Maybe apologize too
All will be well after thinking it through
Just remember what to do
Pack up the boxes,
take your car for a drive
The post office is open today until Five!

sorry, my bad. no idea why I thought it was thursday, I knew it was wednesday... but look at it this way, all the better to entertain everyone eh? :) maggie

Yep you sent me into major panic mode! I thought I'd really lost that day! I was going to have to request a wanted poster to get my Wednesday back! :)

I'll add my poem over here too

We've got to keep a good sense of humor about these things.

Sometimes things happen, things go awry
we all do our best we give it a try
But when something comes up
or something goes wrong
It's time to fess up do your best to be strong

Face the facts and let us know
what happend to you? did you stub your toe?
we really understand
It's leaving us in the dark that isn't grand

So answer our questions
Maybe apologize too
All will be well after thinking it through
Just remember what to do
Pack up the boxes,
take your car for a drive
The post office is open today until Five!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You gals are tooo funny! And please don't speed the dang week up- my MIL is coming Saturday.:eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You gals are tooo funny! And please don't speed the dang week up- my MIL is coming Saturday.:eek:

oooh, I feel your pain. :) unfortunantly, my mil (m stands for monster by the way) lives only an hour from me now.... not happy about that let me tell ya. maggie

I am so sorry for you guys.
I :love: my MIL. She really is wonderful.

...now if you want to talk about monster moms, well, then I'm your girl. I've got one of those.

Hey! I've got the extended relation of maggie's Monster-IN-Laws..and the stepmonster mil (that is added into the mix of that family) is the WORSE! That woman is still spitting evil from that wedding... except DH and I told her to tell it someone who cared because we didn't.. she hasn't called back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter