When does the next DVC benefit or "perks"package come out

Not sure what you mean - AFAIK, the DVC perks haven't ever come out as a "package" on a particular date. (The AP/PAP perks do seem to change every year on or near January 1, though). DVC just adds, changes or removes individual perks - I don't think there is any set "length" for any of the DVC perks.

I sure hope that no one at DVC or Disney is thinking of eliminating or reducing the AP/PAP discount - that would be a major disappointment! And a major thrill if they decide to increase it!

Not sure what you mean - AFAIK, the DVC perks haven't ever come out as a "package" on a particular date. (The AP/PAP perks do seem to change every year on or near January 1, though). DVC just adds, changes or removes individual perks - I don't think there is any set "length" for any of the DVC perks.

I sure hope that no one at DVC or Disney is thinking of eliminating or reducing the AP/PAP discount - that would be a major disappointment! And a major thrill if they decide to increase it!

Thanks.

I did not know if th perks were on a timetable.

Me being greedy I would love if they would let DVC members have the FL resident discount but I am very happy with the current discount.

Thanks.

I did not know if th perks were on a timetable.

Me being greedy I would love if they would let DVC members have the FL resident discount but I am very happy with the current discount.
FYI, our AP discount is better than the Florida resident's one already.

I'd rather see a flat $ discount (say $100) to be used for either MWY or APs. Of course, limited to immediate family members to avoid abuse. No different than members buying their tix @ the park gates w/o a pre-ordered voucher from MS.

Especially if DL DVC comes to fruition - you could easily extend a non-expiring MYW PH tix for usage @ DL (as opposed to buying 2 sets of APs or tix media).

Really.

I thought Fl AP was like 200 per year :confused3
You must be thinking of the Fl res seasonal pass. Currently, the price for that is $237.50.

But that pass is limited use - there are several blackout periods associated with it. Blackout periods usually include at least the Easter weeks, most of the summer and the Christmas-New Year's weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter