When do you visit Disney World and why?

When is Your Favourite time of the year to visit Disney World?

• January 2 - February 15

• February 16 - March 15

• March 16 - April 14

• April 15 - May 31

• June 1 - August 4

• August 5 - September 27

• September 28 - October 4

• October 5 - Nov 16

• November 17 - December 20

• December 21 - January 1

Results are only viewable after voting.
January for the low crowds and heck some say it is cold but we come from 20 below zero that time of year so 50 - 70 degrees feels like a heat wave.

I've only ever been to Disney with my parents, and my mum's a teacher, so we've always been tied to the summer holidays. However, when we have visited disney in the 2nd half of August, it has been significantly quieter and not as horribly humid as July or early August.

I guess no matter the time of year, Disney makes the experience one to remember.:goodvibes I look forward to when we get to go to the world again, it won't be till 2013 but it gives me lots of time to plan and make it even better.:cool1:

Thanks for playing along with my poll/post great to hear everyone's favorite/special time of the year to go and happy vacationing!!

We have a standing trip at the end of October - my birthday, Food & Wine Fest, Halloween, and lower crowds. Then, there's another random trip during the year - that one could correlate to my mom's birthday, or to a D23 event. . . or just to get the heck outta dodge!

We go in September every year, we love the low crowds and good deals.

We go other times of the year sometimes too but we always go in September for about a week.

Big fan of late August, no school missed for us, school here starts day after labor day here. We also got free dining last summer when we traveled then!

I hate the heat! So, I voted for November to December. I'm actually going in November this year. I've also been in past years in February and December which was great weather wise. I would only go in the summer if it was a free vacation.:laughing:

we like July! It's hot and crowded just the way it should be! haha, we like July because it fits our schedule. Kids are out of school and its easier for us to take off of work.

one of the biggest reason we like July is for the EMH :banana::banana:!

love the extended hours. we will be there next week and two of those nights MK is open till 2AM :dance3:.

Luv it!

There may have been a poll done on this before but I thought it would be fun to find out when everyone likes/favourite time or plans trips to DisneyWorld and why?

You can include factors or reasons such as crowd levels, weather, park hours, events or promotions, school holidays etc.

We have been there is high crowd seasons early August and Christmas. This next time I think we want to plan April-May. We would like to try a more relaxed approach to our vacation than a commando type that we have done in the past.

We go in late March. My wife is a teacher so we go on her spring break. We love this time of year because we are fed up of our nothern winter and the chance to to to WDW and 70 to 80 degree weather, with little humidity is so appealing to us.

twice now we've flown out on Mother's Day... that's my favorite time to go! crowds aren't bad, weather is beautiful, and it's my mothers day gift (of course, I'm the one who thought it up and organizes it all, so it's really a gift to myself, but hey, I deserve it!)

We also enjoy October.

I'd love to try Nov or Dec someday, but dh's work schedule won't allow it for now.

Christmas with Mickey is a blast and great way to get in the spirit. Plus, the weekend after Thanksgiving is pretty slow which makes for a fun visit.

My favorite time to go is the beginning of Jan-- when the holiday decorations are still up but the crowds are sooooo low! Weather is a little chillier, but still decent!

As a school teacher, we can't swing that week any more! So we go for the next best thing, late August. I don't mind the heat, I do mind crowds. Most schools are back to school in Aug (we don't go back until after Labor Day), so it's a great time to go!

Will admit that I loved Food and Wine and MNSSHP and would love to go the first weekend in Dec to see Christmas decorations and go to the Christmas party :)

Last week of the summer, i.e. the last full week before Labor Day (our schools start the Tuesday after Labor Day). We get free dining and nice hot weather ....... but light crowds, which is worth it in my book.

Although this summer so far, Minnesota has had some HOT days. It's supposed to be 106 degrees tomorrow, and about the same on Thursday. We'll have to go to Orlando in August to COOL down!

I chose four different times:

in early Sept--cheapest and least crowded time of the year to go
in Oct for Food & Wine Festival and Eat to the Beat concerts
early Dec for Christmas stuff
early May for Flower Festival

(Plus I have an AP and like to get my money's worth:rotfl::rotfl:)

Usually late August to early September. Crowds aren't big and we like seeing the transition to fall decorations.

we have been to WDW in all months with the exception of June and July and October.... we will never do August again, just to hot and muggy and crowded, plus we live in North Florida and live with the Florida heat and humidity from May til October so we don't need to be miserable at Disney.
Jan Feb and March are great for low crowds and cool weather but may to too cool to enjoy pools and parks may close earlier...April (not Easter week) and early May are prime time for great weather and still low crowds.
Late Sept after kids have all returned to school is lovely with the fall colors and Halloween decorations
Dec is awesome for the decoration and lights and low crowds as long as you go before the 22 or so

We like to go in early December. It's not too crowded, it's not too hot, and we get to see all the beautiful Christmas decorations!

We have fallen in love with visiting during Christmas week. We love the holiday decorations, the shows, the cooler temps (we hate the heat). It works great for us because our kids are out of school, I work at a school so I'm off, and dh's office shuts down between the holidays too so no one has to miss school, work or use vacation days. Plus we feel like it extends the holidays a bit, no day after Christmas let down for us as we are off to Disney that day. Yes its more crowded and more expensive but we dont mind, we just make it work for us!

I visit WDW pretty much from early October to late April but mainly cause I live nearby during that period.

Before living nearby, I prefered early January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter