When BCV start selling...

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
If I wait to buy into BCV would I be able to make my reservation right then? Will my points be available to book at another DVC property until the BCV open?

My next trip is planned for next summer and if I buy into BCV I would like to use my points for that trip. How has the use year (is that the correct term?) been for other resorts when they begin their sales?

Thanks!

Since DVC has never done a presell for a resort, your some of your questions have no official answer yet.

My expectation is that IF a presell is done, the points can't be used for a reservation until after the resort is open. Most likely, closing won't take place until the resort is open (VWL closings didn't take place until 2 months after opening), so the points may not be available for use until that time- although you may be able to make a reservation for a date after that time.

Stay Tuned!

Thanks Doc! So if I bought during presale (if it happens) I would pay my deposit but I wouldn't close until fall, which means no payments until fall, correct?

How soon do you think you would be able to book a room? When the resort officially opens?

Thanks again.

Right, you won't owe anything beyond your deposit until closing.

I would expect that you can make a reservation for any time after closing using your BCV points. (Assuming point ressies are accepted beginning with the closing date.)

Thanks again. This looks like my only option since I won't have a decent down payment before VWL sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter