When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi Timmy..... Can you please add me to your listing?

Looks like I will be going in the quiet time - Jan 25 - Feb 6, 2010,,,,,

Thanks

I had an amazing 10 day trip in May this year with some friends. Instead of quenching my appetite for WDW, it only made me want more! :)

Well, it came down to either go solo, or not go at all... so I just booked my first solo trip! The thought of going alone is a little daunting, but I think it'll beat Toronto in winter! :lmao:

I'm at Port Orleans -FQ Jan 30 - Feb 6 if anyone else is going to be there at that time.

I had an amazing 10 day trip in May this year with some friends. Instead of quenching my appetite for WDW, it only made me want more! :)

Well, it came down to either go solo, or not go at all... so I just booked my first solo trip! The thought of going alone is a little daunting, but I think it'll beat Toronto in winter! :lmao:

I'm at Port Orleans -FQ Jan 30 - Feb 6 if anyone else is going to be there at that time.

I went on my first solo trip to WDW in May and I had the time of my life!!! I also stayed at POFQ for the first time and I fell in love with the resort. :love:

During my trip I spent part of the time exploring WDW by myself and during the rest of the time I met up with a great group DISers for park touring, dinner and Jelly Rolls. It was the best of both worlds (pardon the pun :rotfl2:)

If you are anything like me, you will be kicking yourself for not have gone solo sooner. I can't wait to do it again :woohoo:

I hope you have a great trip!

Timmie, I demand, DEMAND, ya hear - that you immediately add me to this list.

Slightly Goofy ASMusic November 29th -December 13th.

Otherwise I shall be forced to take you on an endless tour of the resort parking lot. :rotfl2:

See you there!

SG/Linda

We'll be going next October. What are you repeating?

i found numerous homies in 3 different threads of being at the motherland october 09.

meet with many and had so much fun.

going for year 4 in meeting up with others for the first week of october '10.

my dates will be sept 30 - october 7, 2010, then off to the darkside for the party to continue.

Add me to the list please!

KimDis
Oct 29-Nov 1
Would love to meet sme DISers and share some great ADR's... they're all booked...

I leave in less then 8 hours !!!!!
4 days /3 nights at Coronado Springs!!!!
Any other Disney Lovers in the area 10/20-10/25. Pm me !!!

I went on my first solo trip to WDW in May and I had the time of my life!!! I also stayed at POFQ for the first time and I fell in love with the resort. :love:

During my trip I spent part of the time exploring WDW by myself and during the rest of the time I met up with a great group DISers for park touring, dinner and Jelly Rolls. It was the best of both worlds (pardon the pun :rotfl2:)

If you are anything like me, you will be kicking yourself for not have gone solo sooner. I can't wait to do it again :woohoo:

I hope you have a great trip!

Thanks so much Angela. Your supportive words, as well as others on the boards here, gave me the confidence to book solo. I'm actually quite looking forward to it! :goodvibes

i found numerous homies in 3 different threads of being at the motherland october 09.

meet with many and had so much fun.

going for year 4 in meeting up with others for the first week of october '10.

my dates will be sept 30 - october 7, 2010, then off to the darkside for the party to continue.

We havent' decided on dates yet, but we definitely want to get back for Holloween and the Food & Wine. I'll post our dates once we figure them out

Popping in!

I'm going to be at the Pop solo Dec 9th to 13th to enjoy the holidays!

Wouldn't mind meeting up with people for dinners. My current plans are listed below but those are a current work in progress.

Popping in!

I'm going to be at the Pop solo Dec 9th to 13th to enjoy the holidays!

Wouldn't mind meeting up with people for dinners. My current plans are listed below but those are a current work in progress.

You didn't list your plans, but me and friend will be getting to in POP on Dec 12. We plan to go to Restaurant Marrakesh in Epcot that night.
We could meet for an early breakfast at Everything POP on the 13 too. We'll be doing AK rope drop so it would be like 7am for breakfast.

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but on the night of the 13th me and DW are going over to watch the Eagles play @ Millers Ale house. If anyone is interested and needs a ride, just let me know.

You didn't list your plans, but me and friend will be getting to in POP on Dec 12. We plan to go to Restaurant Marrakesh in Epcot that night.
We could meet for an early breakfast at Everything POP on the 13 too. We'll be doing AK rope drop so it would be like 7am for breakfast.

Oh breakfast could be nice!

I'm in the process of rearranging things as playing around with Dining Reservations online - I learned that I can get better times as a party of 2 than as party of 1 >< Plus my husband told me to do the V&A dinner I was debating about. (I think I meant to write - I'm listing my plans in my pre-dining report linked in my sig)

So far:

9th
Get in around 10
Lunch - Sanaa
Afternoon of AK
Dinner - Jiko

10th
Epcot Day!
Breakfast - Captain's Grill
Lunch - Tokyo Dining
Dinner - Citrico's
MVMCP

11th
MK Day!
Breakfast - Chef Mickey's
Lunch - LTT
Dinner - Yet to be determined b/c of other changes - w/ current plan I'll have 2 TS points left so some signature place maybe? or who knows

12th
Hollywood Studios Day!
Breakfast - Pop Century
Lunch - 50's Prime Time
Osburn Lights when they turn on
Dinner - V&A (late seating as that is al they had)

13th
Breakfast - Pop Century
Home :(

Oh jeez I'm sorry I just realized we're not staying at POP in December. I'm going next Friday and will be at POP then, and at AS Sports in Dec. Woops.

Oh man wish we could join you for V&A but I'm spending waaaay to much on food as it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter