When are you going? Looking for Park Buddies!!!

DFD

<font color=darkorchid>You know that feeling you g
Solo and Adult Peeps!!! Get Ready for the wildest ride in the wilderness!!!!!!!

DECEMBER
satsuke: Dec. 22 - Jan. 1

January
GaRain Jan. 4-8
Kakikomori: Jan. 8 - 14 CSR
simzac: Jan. 23 - 27
KuyaJeff: Jan 25 - 31
ilovediznee2: Jan. 26 - 30
BiltmoreConcierge: Jan. 28 - Feb. 3
perrymarshall: Jan. 29 - Feb 2

May
budcollector : May 26 - June 1

December 2012
erinscreen: Dec. 9 - 15

Any ADRs you want to share???

La Hacienda: Oct 17 @ 6:15PM sits available (updated 10/09/11)

I'll be there solo June 18-22.

I'll be back again Nov 12-19 with family and friends. (Girl's trip :) )

I'll be there solo June 18-22.

I'll be back again Nov 12-19 with family and friends. (Girl's trip :) )

going to miss you in June but a big possibility in Nov. also doing our girl's trip that time if everyone get their schedule together :)

Solo in November too :)

8-16 for me, can't wait - can't believe ADRs are going to be booked next week! :eek:

Solo in November too :)

8-16 for me, can't wait - can't believe ADRs are going to be booked next week! :eek:

Ohhh I am loving this November dates... ClareH37 any idea where you are staying... we are still debating 2 bedroom at Kidani, SSR, OKW or BLT... we did BLT and Kidani already and loving the extra bathroom... cannot have enough bathroom when women are around... we are all going solo they are leaving the husbands and kids behind LOL :rotfl:

Ok on your free winking moments... ponder if we can inject a meet in our schedule :) we are very flexible since we are just going there for a bday dinner for PrincessAlways. No major agenda... a time to sit back and enjoy the WDW aroma :)

NOVEMBER
DFD: Nov. 11-14
ClareH37: Nov. 8 -16
Chickkypoo: Nov 12-19

common date: Nov. 12 and 13 what are we doing Gals??!!

Ohhh I am loving this November dates... ClareH37 any idea where you are staying... we are still debating 2 bedroom at Kidani, SSR, OKW or BLT... we did BLT and Kidani already and loving the extra bathroom... cannot have enough bathroom when women are around... we are all going solo they are leaving the husbands and kids behind LOL :rotfl:

Ok on your free winking moments... ponder if we can inject a meet in our schedule :) we are very flexible since we are just going there for a bday dinner for PrincessAlways. No major agenda... a time to sit back and enjoy the WDW aroma :)

NOVEMBER
DFD: Nov. 11-14
ClareH37: Nov. 8 -16
Chickkypoo: Nov 12-19

common date: Nov. 12 and 13 what are we doing Gals??!!

Sounds like you're going to have a ball, home is the best place to leave the husbands and kids ;) lol

I'm staying at the BC, I love Epcot and being F&W I thought a resort within walking distance would be the best fit for me.

I already have an evening meal arranged on the 12th with another forum (from the UK), but free before/afterwards, also have my MVMCP ticket for the 13th but free during the day, or if anyone else fancies a meet at MVMCP? Name the venue/time and I'll do my best to get there :cool1:

I already have an evening meal arranged on the 12th with another forum (from the UK), but free before/afterwards, also have my MVMCP ticket for the 13th but free during the day, or if anyone else fancies a meet at MVMCP? Name the venue/time and I'll do my best to get there :cool1:

I dont think I/we are doing the MVMCP again... so right now the best way is "when do you wanna inject a meet!! :goodvibes our plates clean and we can do anything right now :)" whatever is easy to those adrs would be a satisfactory meet... Chickypoo??? thoughts??? :goodvibes

I don't have anything planned for the November trip yet, so I'm game for whatever whenever, though I probably wouldn't do another MVMCP either. Once was enough for me!

I'll be staying at the Treehouse Villas that trip.

I dont think I/we are doing the MVMCP again... so right now the best way is "when do you wanna inject a meet!! :goodvibes our plates clean and we can do anything right now :)" whatever is easy to those adrs would be a satisfactory meet... Chickypoo??? thoughts??? :goodvibes

I'll leave you guys to come up with a suggestion :goodvibes

I don't have anything planned for the November trip yet, so I'm game for whatever whenever, though I probably wouldn't do another MVMCP either. Once was enough for me!

:eek: that's what I thought after my last party in 2006, I'm hoping it might be a little better but if it's mobbed I'll probably just stay for the fireworks/parade and then hot foot it back to my resort lol

:eek: that's what I thought after my last party in 2006, I'm hoping it might be a little better but if it's mobbed I'll probably just stay for the fireworks/parade and then hot foot it back to my resort lol

I'm not much of a Christmas person so that didn't help matters (my birthday is Christmas Day). I enjoyed the Halloween party I attended before

i will be there from June 5-11 taking a red eye from California for star wars weekends i will be there for rope drop at Hollywood studios on the 5th

:banana::dance3:pirate::goodvibes:woohoo:
I'm solo for 2 days...then my DW arrives for a total of 8 days of fun :rotfl:
ADRs
Today 50's PTC
5/10 Rose & Crown
5/11 Kouzzina
5/12 Kona
5/13 Mama Melrose
5/14 Sanaa
5/15 Crystal Palace
5/15 Coral Reef
5/16 open
:love::laughing::lovestruc
Honorary Diva:laughing:
Dee

I wish both our tickers matched! I'd love to be going in less than 4 weeks!

I thought Nov was the same dates... well sorta kinda the same :p

I'll leave you guys to come up with a suggestion :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 ok time to brain storm chuckkypoo!!! :goodvibes

(my birthday is Christmas Day).

the most special thing is as long as you get to celebrate your own special day that's what matters!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

i will be there from June 5-11 taking a red eye from California for star wars weekends i will be there for rope drop at Hollywood studios on the 5th

awesome!!! its fast approaching!

:banana::dance3:pirate::goodvibes:woohoo:
I'm solo for 2 days...then my DW arrives for a total of 8 days of fun :rotfl:
ADRs
Today 50's PTC
5/10 Rose & Crown
5/11 Kouzzina
5/12 Kona
5/13 Mama Melrose
5/14 Sanaa
5/15 Crystal Palace
5/15 Coral Reef
5/16 open
:love::laughing::lovestruc
Honorary Diva:laughing:
Dee

so jealous!!! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 ok time to brain storm chuckkypoo!!! :goodvibes

That weekend is the end of the Food and Wine Festival isn't it? As well as the Festival of the Masters I believe. Maybe we could do something revolving around one of the two?

That weekend is the end of the Food and Wine Festival isn't it? As well as the Festival of the Masters I believe. Maybe we could do something revolving around one of the two?

F&W would be good... hmmm a dessert in France... or dinner by the BW...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter