Whats your favorite view from the World?

Expedition Everest as your a climbing the first big incline. I love being able to spot Spaceship Earth, Tower of Terror, many of the resorts and the Castle in the far disntance.

That is one on my favorites

I did have my camera ready and here's the view:

DSC_0541sm.jpg

And looking the other way:

DSC_0540sm.jpg

I have really enjoyed taking pics from the top of as many rides as I can! You can get some great views. Good luck and keep the strap around your neck:thumbsup2

What great shots!!!!! I would love to take pictures like that, but I'd be afraid I'd lose my camera. No neck strap on it.

It's probably cheesey, but the view of my DD's face when she feels the Disney magic!

Not cheesy at all.

My other favorite view is the welcome sign.

Also, Astro Orbitors at night, right by the castel and sometimes you can catch the fireworks!

I have to agree... My absolute favorite is the Astro Orbitors while the fireworks are going. Aladdin just isn't the same, and Dumbo is good, but the Astro Orbitors is just amazing and my hand's down favorite.

The Welcoming sign heading in is the best! We're there, home at last! No other place to be! If I was rich I'd work there for free to help people!!!!!:surfweb:

you guys were close to my first answer

my favorite view is the palm trees as we head out the monorail from the airport

this last trip I found a little cove just off the path as you head over to adventure land. They have a couple benches there, quiet no people, you can see the crystal palace and some other things..that is really nice

My consisitent favorite views are the different water fountains I have seen from some of the resorts we stayed at. I love to watch those, no clue why

OKW, SSR, POR to name my favorites

On the top of SM during Spectromagic is fantastic, the castle, the parade, all of it is just amazing. And probably also WS at night, walking back around the countries during the mass exodus through FW is nice and peaceful and lets you take it all in.

I have a view that no longer exists.

Back before the GF was built you used to be able to see Spaceship Earth from the monorail as you rode it to MK. The narrator even pointed it out during the trip to MK. It wasn’t a particularly spectacular view but when Epcot was still brand new it was neat to see “the big golf ball” from any vantage point you could.

you guys were close to my first answer

my favorite view is the palm trees as we head out the monorail from the airport

Totally agree about this one! Seeing the palm trees for the first time is the first "view" that makes the Disney vacation a reality. Also, I was just telling some friends that are going to the World for the first time, about the view from Expedition Everest. It amazes me every time! Watching "Wishes" from the California Grill would be another favorite view of mine! :goodvibes

My favorite view would have to be from the Poly. We had a patio TPV on one of our trips. We would sit on our patio at night and watch Wishes. It was an unbelievable view, and one that I will never forget!

My favorite view is right when you hit main street and can see the castle in the background and the old time buildings of Mainstreet.

My answer is on top of Splash Mountain when you are just about to go down. All you see is the Castle and the Brier Patch at the bottom.

I love the view at the top of space ship earth where it opens up and you see the view of the earth in the distance. Also love the top of splash mtn

It's very hard to pick one favorite. I love so many of the ones already mentioned. But one awesome view I can think of that I haven't seen mentioned yet is:
Top of Summit Plummet

Incline on Expedition Everest...can't beat the view!! And it is so exciting because the whole ride is still ahead of you.

my favorite views are sitting on the poly beach watching the EWP and wishes lighting up the lagoon, going up expedition everest and being able to see all the parks and the swan and dolphin and CR, walking down main street for the first time of my vacation, when the windows open up on ToT day or night and ontop of splash mountain my favorite ride seeing my favorite sight ever, the castle.

spaceship earth doesnt open :confused3

Sorry poor choice of words I guess. I mean at the top of spaceship earth before you start the descent. The view you have opens up into a wide expanse and you see the earth come into view off to your right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter