What's you favorite sweet to eat in Disney?

nicdanh

DIS Veteran
Mine would be the Frozen Coffee and Mickey Rice Crispy Treat with Ears dipped in chocolate!!! :hyper:

Strawberry cheesecake from the Main Street Bakery....sitting on the curb waiting for Spectro to start.

Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich.

Mmmm, cookie sandwich . . .

Black Forest Cake at Epcot/ Germany/ Summerfest counter service - yummmm layers of moist, rich dark chocolate cake layered with whipped cream and cherry filling, topped with thick chocolate icing - big (and rich!) enough to share! Always have to get a piece of that!

Dole Whips, Mickey Bars, Nestle Ice Cream Sandwich cookies......oh wait we were only suppose to pick ONE:earseek:

Pineapple juice float with vanilla swirl at Aloha Isle...that would be a Dole Whip with a twist!:sunny:

Chocolate covered Mickey pretzel with sprinkles.

Dole Whips and Zebra Domes from Boma. I also am a big fan of making "breakfast" out of one of the pastries in France at Epcot.

Dole whip. Even in Jan. when DH and DS had winter coats on we all agreed we couldn't skip this treat. DH votes for for the pop corn just inside the Magic Kingdom.

Where do you get frozen coffee? I get a frappucino type coffee at the entrance of MGM. If there is something else somewhere else I must know about it!:rolleyes:

Definitely the Mickey rice crispie treat with chocolate ears, but we have also been known to go through a whole bag of jelly bellies in one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter