What's everyone selling on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sell mostly Disney and Kirks Folly jewelry. I have quite a few Disney pins up right now.

Good luck with your auctions everyone!

Gator Kate said:
Hey there Kelsie,that teacup with the "Cinderelly" mice is oh so cute. You seem to be getting a good response. It must be valuable,no?

Yes, it's valuable :) I've had a lot of interest but not enough bids. Still have 4 days so hopefully it will go up. Interested?? ;)

I listed a few things today....

3 lots of videos. one all disney, mostly movies (hunchback, toy story, etc , etc) I think there are about 5 sing alongs in it, too (30 videos total).

another of playhouse disney type videos..bear, polie olie, wiggles (10 total)

another of pbs type kids videos..elmo, teletubbies, blue's clues (20+ videos)

then a few different scrapbooking ones..2 albums. and some supplies.

I just listed them and have plenty more to go. I am waiting a few weeks to list the outside little tikes things I have...including an 8 in 1!! That usually gets a decent amount of $$ in the spring/summer.

user id...same as ebay: tiggerstac

I sell everything on ebay! Disney is probably my main thing, mixed with scrapbooking items, but then again most are disney! Also toys, toys, toys! BIG plastic toys are my favorite! Just had a great week with them. Really need to get with it and get the rest done!

I have also started boutique overalls! SO FUN! JoJo is about to go up, they are actually pants and a shirt, made for my son for our last trip!

I am dragging on our household stuff as ebay seems slow right now and I am losing interest in listing all day! Too nice and sunny!

Ebay ID - jessica52877

Hey there TiggerStac...did you forget to tell us your user ID? I couldn't find it in your post. I'm off to eBay to do another search by seller. I'm enjoying this! By the way, I have a bunch of NWT baby and kids Pooh clothes ending in a few hours if anyone's interested.

dh and i were just talking about selling some things on ebay for the first time. this seems much easier then doing a yard sale. the problem comes in that we have no idea how to even get started. so, i would like to know if there are any websites that can give us a very simple explanation on how to get started on this. i am sure it is quite simple as so many people do it, we just need some simple instructions. if you can't post the sites, then please pm me with them.
thank you so much for the help.
~~
wendie

I personally would just go to ebay and read through, do a practice one, set it all up like you are selling it for real, you aren't charged until you hit upload on the very last page, so you can do the whole thing and if you like upload it, if not then it was good practice.

I taught my cousins father this way, he came over and did it on my acct, we just didn't upload. He then said, "wow, it really is easy and I could have done it myself." Ebay explains it step by step, if you are unsure click further on the page and read each little thing.

I am currently selling adapted books for children, all children can use them specially Pre-K age, but most sell for children with speech delays, autism, and other special needs.

by ebay id is: reiserdaycare

eBay has the best tutorial I've seen. Go to ebay.com, click on sell, it will ask if you are new, and walk you though it. Don't be fooled into thinking it isn't a lot of work though..it is. 5 years ago anything would sell..now you have to work at it a bit.

THE HAT said:
dh and i were just talking about selling some things on ebay for the first time. this seems much easier then doing a yard sale. the problem comes in that we have no idea how to even get started. so, i would like to know if there are any websites that can give us a very simple explanation on how to get started on this. i am sure it is quite simple as so many people do it, we just need some simple instructions. if you can't post the sites, then please pm me with them.
thank you so much for the help.
~~
wendie

We sell mostly ham radio stuff. id krissy2803
Every once in a while I list stuff from around the house that I don't want or need anymore.

Currently I don't have anything up on Ebay but by Saturday I hope to have the start of MANY auctions listed!
I will be starting with over 300 VHS tapes. This week I will be taking pictures of them and then start listing. I have already took pictures of 65 of them last night. :thumbsup2

I also have a huge storage bin of boys clothes (toddler sizes or so) to go through. Hopefully by mid-April I will have those up.

I also want to go through my son's outgrown children's books. He has so many books he could open a mini book store (we love books) but I know some of them are more for toddlers or early preschool (he is now 6) so I might to a few lots of books if I can find that many I can part with ;)

I also have a huge container of Legos I need to go through and sort out and list.

I will be very busy the next few weeks with picture taking and listing.

Btw my Ebay ID is Veggiemom99

jessica52877 said:
I sell everything on ebay! Disney is probably my main thing, mixed with scrapbooking items, but then again most are disney! Also toys, toys, toys! BIG plastic toys are my favorite! Just had a great week with them. Really need to get with it and get the rest done!

Ebay ID - jessica52877

You know what is really weird---I just checked out your items for sale and I realized I just looked at them last week when I was browsing on Ebay for play food! What a coincidence! :goodvibes

Lately I have been posting baby items and some things from my grandmothers estate. Hopefully Ill get a chance to post more soon.

Ebay ID : oohautumn

Funny I came across this post today. I am going through my kids closets this week and have alot of girls play cloths and dresses to put up this week. We aren't big sellers, but its been fun to put stuff up a couple times a year. We use either pambrum or bobbrum for the id - (me or dh).

I need to start listing so much more - I just listed all the Gap and Old Navy bathing suits that I bought at the outlet last year. I have way too many bins downstairs to go thru!! Slowly but surely...... hopefully these bathing suits do well for me!

I just had a great run with a lot of homeschool stuff I'm done with. I'm heading out of town next week so wanted all of my auctions over and done with before I left. When I get back, I'll be listing some more....not sure what yet. :)

I've got a mix of women's clothing items, some books (Dick & Jane Scott Foresman series), WDW scrapbook kit and some Disney merchandise. I'm getting ready to list a TON of boy's clothing (6-8) for both spring, summer & fall. I've also got a bunch of collectible plates to get ready to list for a church fundraiser.

DMRick do you ever post your user ID here? I've never seen it and am intrigued by the descriptions you've given of what you sell. I'd love to see what you offer, but understand if you'd rather not post your ID.

I just have a Baby Einstein Crawl mat up at the moment. I plan on listing more soon!

id: aking1006

I just started to Ebay a few weeks ago. Right now I have three auctions up for a used Ladies Movado watch, a American Idol DVD and a Game Boy Advance.

Tonight me and DH will be putting up 6 more items. I also sell most of my books and dvds on Amazon. This weekend I put up about 15 (5 sold in a day) and I made about $60.

My ebay name is: brunotrains

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter