What wouldn't you do again?

I would never do the Pirates and Princess Party again. BIG WASTE of $$$

Also the Dining Plan is not as good as it was in the past. I would really consider skipping this as well.

Even though Disney was busy... Stitch only had a 5 minute wait. Thanks to this post we skipped this attraction.

Stitch - we did it with a FP - still not worth it

The Astro Orbiters - not worth the wait - even on an extended time night. I am glad we did them once - the view was great - but I would only do it at night with the lights all lit up.

Mission Space - I now am smart enough to sit outside and relax - I usually have a book in my purse or something. DD heads thru the single rider line and then meets me outside. If it is short, she will do it twice. :crazy2:

Although I hate the Drew Carey thing at MGM, it is nice for a cool place to sit and try and get rid of heat sickness which I have a habit of encountering. Same with CoP and sometimes even the TTA. I just need to be able to sit in the A/C or with some air movement around me. And actually Maelstrom does the same thing for me if we have a FP for it and the ride in Mexico too. Cool - slightly dark, etc.

Never stay offsite again (although we have to on our quick trip to ESPN the weekend because the judging agency is booking the trip & we are at Embassy Suites in LBV).

STICH!! We would not do Stich again!

I agree-- worst ride ever! My 11 yr old cousin and I both felt the weight of the shoulder rests was painful!
I remember riding "Alien" when I was 8, but for some reason liked that ride far more

I would never do the Pirates and Princess Party again. BIG WASTE of $$$

Also the Dining Plan is not as good as it was in the past. I would really consider skipping this as well.

Even though Disney was busy... Stitch only had a 5 minute wait. Thanks to this post we skipped this attraction.

Why was the pirates and princess party a waste?

I have a couple!

All Stars Resort...

Spirit of Aloha. We didn't think the food was bad, and the service was excellent, but that SHOW. We couldn't wait to get out of there.

Country Bears

Olivia's Restaurant

Stich - Awful (I'm one of those that loved AE)

Staying offsite - never ever again

The spinning side of Mission Space, which ever one that is

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but Boma, I'm not an exotic food person so the buffet wasn't all that great for me (I ate chicken fingers and mac n cheese).

That's all I can think of right now. I would say rides like Snow White's Scary Adventure, but if there's no line I can't say I wouldn't do them.

I would not do Animal Kingdom again. Once was more than enough.

Ohmygoodness!!! Really?? I LOVE AK!! I think it's my favourite park
:) :lovestruc

I love the scenery, the animals, the atmosphere, everything!

Wait - are you just trying to throw people off and discourage them from going to AK so it's not so crowded?
;) :laughing:

This is such a dangerous thread - I hope nobody reading it will cross anything off their list because of what they read here.

You should try everything!! (Alright, maybe not the rollercoasters if you get motion sickness ;) ). But make up your own minds everyone!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

PLEASE don't flame me for this; but Fantasmic~

It was sooo incredibly crowded and packed. I am not clusterphobic but I definately felt it there. Getting out after it was over was a nightmare to say the least. My son was much younger when we did it and all I kept thinking was "Please don't let go of my hand, please hold tight."

The show was fine but the crowd and amount of time we waited ahead was just not worth it for us to do again~

JMHO...;)

No flames here. I agree with you though not the "clusterphobic" part. :goodvibes Really was funny and a good word. When we were there is was sooo crowded we felt like cattle.

We did this on our first trip. Had dinner at Mama's then headed over to get our seats. Gosh it is a long wait for the show to start. We were seated all the way at the top due to a disability. Really not great seats to see and enjoy the show. We felt is was time we could have been enjoying other things.

I am going with my boyfriend for his first time in adulthood, so while I hate Stich, Mission:Space and the Dumbo ride, he won't let me miss out on any of them.

So here's to keeping an open mind, right?

I went with 4 year olds and they were bored!!! Thats 15 minutes of my life I will never get back. The other attractions that you only need to do once in my opinion are: Tikki Birds, It's a Small World, Country Bears Jamboree, Jungle Cruise.

But I guess you need to try everything at least once!:rolleyes1

stitch is the worst - real farts are bad, but fake ones are worse! Olivia's @ OKW - we LOVE LOVE LOVE OKW, but Olivia's just didn't cut it.

I may do Fantasmic again in the future but we crossed it off for our next trip. It's so time consuming. You have to go in an hour before it starts at least and then it takes forever to get out after the show. There should definately be more exits.

I went with 4 year olds and they were bored!!! Thats 15 minutes of my life I will never get back. The other attractions that you only need to do once in my opinion are: Tikki Birds, It's a Small World, Country Bears Jamboree, Jungle Cruise.

But I guess you need to try everything at least once!:rolleyes1

Jungle Cruise at night is a much more fun experience though if you haven't tried it, I just wish they would change up the script every now and then.

Never once done Tikki Birds or Country Bears Jamboree and don't plan on it.

We will NEVER eat at the Marrakesh again! We so expected all the spicy flavors of authentic Moroccan food, but we sadly disappointed with our totally bland, very institutional-tasting renditions. Is it just me, or is most of Disney's food tending to be that way? Come to think of it, the Italian place was like that too last time we were there!

Hmmm...

For me it has got to be Disney Quest. I hated it. I will happily ride all the coasters etc (including the spinning Mission Space) but every thing at DQ made me feel ill:sick: Suprisingly, my two teenagers hated it as well. Also I am very unimpressed with Space Mountain at WDW, but then I am spoiled by SM at DLRP which is miles better. I think that rides such as Country Bears and Jungle Cruise are so bad and corny that they are funny. I agree with the Stitch thing. I don't hate it but can't say I will bother with it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter