What would make the current location of your home even better?

A grocery store that isn't a hike to get to, oh and a pizza place that will deliver.

A private drive and huge garden.

Or, you know, a nice Japanese restaurant nearby, or fewer traffic jams.

The Kent theme park that was once proposed, it would have been 20 minutes from my house.
Unfortunately it'll not be built and Universal GB will be nearly 2 hours away (better than nothing)

The new neighbours to go back to where they came from - I can’t say this in real life and it’s driving me nuts…

The new neighbours to go back to where they came from - I can’t say this in real life and it’s driving me nuts…
It’s a bit unnecessary on a forum about Disney as well
If we all went back to where we came from none of us would be in U.K. including you. your ancestors were very likely French or German or Irish or Roman or Vikings
Heck, Go back far enough and we all came from Africa

It’s a bit unnecessary on a forum about Disney as well
If we all went back to where we came from none of us would be in U.K. including you. your ancestors were very likely French or German or Irish or Roman or Vikings
Heck, Go back far enough and we all came from Africa
Hi - they actually came from the next town - they are more British that I am (I’m half Norwegian) this is not about nationality/ethnic background and I’m sorry if anyone thought that - it’s about manners and how to behave in polite society, re - reading my post I can see that it very much looks bad using the phase “back where they came from” it just never occurred to me the negative way that sounded - it was thoughtless and I’m sorry for any offence caused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter