What Will Crowds Be Like April 25-29th ??

RalphMouth

<font color=teal>Obviously freaky things always ca
Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for $94.00 special-
We scheduled our time at WDW in hopes that most of the Spring Breakers will be back in school.
I don't expect the parks to be "dead" but sure hope for more relaxed crowds & lines that are not out of control.

My dh & I will be there for a 15th wedding anniversary trip from the 23rd - 27th. I'm hoping for lower crowd levels seeing as it's after Easter break also. We only have 6 rides we want to ride, so lines aren't too much to worry about, but 15 minute waits would be awesome!

Here's to lower crowds!

K

We go every year this time and we LOVE it! The weather is beautiful and the parks are very do able. We found the crowds to be, low to moderate. Magic Kingdom seems to always get crowded by mid afternoon. Epcot is far less busy than the other parks. Enjoy the weather! We will be there the same time as you April 25-30!:sunny:

We went last year from apr 27-May2. Most of the time we were at Universal Studios and it was EMPTY!! We literally walked right on every ride!
Islands of Adventure was a little more crowded, because of graduation trips.
We only went to Magic KIngdom one day at Disney, and it was bustling, but I think our longest wait was 15 min, for Peter Pan. (Also, it was a late evening night, which probably increased attendance.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter