What to expect...

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
We will be traveling to PBH with 3 DD (2-13 & 1-9). I had read that they have special things for the girls and to take a report card with A's also. I had also written down milk and cookies for out in room treats with my Lowe's membership. Is this asking for too many things? Will they be laughing at me behind the doors when we check in!!!!

You arent asking for anything they dont offer. The kids A's may or may not be in effect when you travel but it never hurts to ask! :) You will be fine and they wont be laughing! Have a great trip.

"Grade A Kids" Program at Loews Hotels

The three Universal hotels are operated by Loews. Loews has offered the "Grade A Kids" program as late as early October. They provide some freebies for kids who can show a report card with "A's" on it. (And there can also be some "B's" because my daughter still qualified.) Show the report card at check-in and your child may get free soft drinks at the hotel restaurants and pool bars, and free dessert in the hotel restaurants when purchasing a meal. This is not a widely-advertised program and I've read on here that it expired ans it was just for the summer, but it worked at HRH and RPH in Oct. Apparently it's not uncommon for front desk staff and/or wait staff to have no clue about it, so about all you can do is politely ask. I think it helps to have your kid next to you at check in. I always have to prompt my kids, at check in, to be on their best behaviour and "Be Cute!", because I think it makes a difference for give-aways, room assignment and/or upgrades. "Get us a good room and I'll let you jump on the bed!"
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter