What tips/tricks would you give to first time visitor?

If you haven't already, you might check out the Universal site on the dis. I especially have gotten alot of information from the trip reports from some very knowledgeable people.

There's a lot of good advice on this thread. I always learn new things on the Universal board

FWIW I have ridden Forbidden Journey a few times in California. The ride definitely feels more motion simulator than rollercoaster to me. I prefer rollercoasters over simulators. The screens bother my eyes. It does move slow and there are no drops. But the seat definitely moves and I could see why the other poster felt like it would tip her backwards even though it won't.

FWIW I have ridden Forbidden Journey a few times in California. The ride definitely feels more motion simulator than rollercoaster to me. I prefer rollercoasters over simulators. The screens bother my eyes. It does move slow and there are no drops. But the seat definitely moves and I could see why the other poster felt like it would tip her backwards even though it won't.

My understanding is that Forbidden Journey in California is a very different ride from what exists in Orlando, to the point where I am not sure if the two are comparable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter