• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time to make PS for CP

Tink561

DIS Veteran
We're going to do the CP for either 12/14 or 12/17. If I want to do the 6:45p CP, what time should we have dinner. I'd like to eat before the show so we can see Illuminations after.

thanks!:wave:

I would get the earliest priority seating possible. With appetizers, entree and dessert you don't want to be rushed. We love CP and are going to the 5:00PM with dinner afterwards. :bounce:

We usually eat around 5:45 or 6:00 PM and do the 8:15 CP show!This year, we're doing the 6:45 show, and have a PS for dinner after. We'll be out in time to watch Illuminations!!!

The CP show lasts about 45 minutes, and Illuminations usually starts at 9:30. Just allow enough time to get to or from the restaurant!!

Have a great trip!!!!

I dont know what the answer is but I can tell you what the CM at disney dining and I worked out!!!

We are going to the CP on December 7th at 6:45. We Scheduled dinner at Le Cellier for 4:10 to give us enough time! That is just what we did. I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter