• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time does disney dining open?

dansyr2514

DIS Veteran
I need to call tomorrow to make adr's. Does anyone know when I can begin calling? I was checking online just for the heck of it to see what had availability for a few days previous to our trip .....and most restaurants I am interested in are showing no availability. This is crazy!

BTW..thanks in advance.

I need to call tomorrow to make adr's. Does anyone know when I can begin calling? I was checking online just for the heck of it to see what had availability for a few days previous to our trip .....and most restaurants I am interested in are showing no availability. This is crazy!

BTW..thanks in advance.

Phones open at 7am EST! Hope you are successful!

I don't envy you, having to get up that early! But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get whatever you want! 180 days out should not be much of a problem!

Been there, done that about a month ago and got everything for exactly the time I wanted (within 15 minutes)!
Good luck!! :goodvibes

Just an update...... This is crazier than ever! At 180 days at 7:00 am in the morning....there was no availability for Ohana's for dinner for my entire stay!

The online system actually opens up at 6:00 eastern. We live in the mountain time zone and I have actually been up at 3:45 in the morning logging onto my computer to get reservations before. Make sure and have a priority and ask for the hardest to get first and be flexible with times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter