What surprises you want to see at a Fourth Universal Park?

DINOSAUR-ASTERIOD25

Earning My Ears
I was curious we don’t know what will officially be coming to Universals third or fourth theme park in Orlando but what possible themed lands we can see that we may least expect that might pop up at Universal Orlando? I actually want to see a MonsterVerse area that includes a newer version of King Kong even though he is back at IOA and Godzilla plus Rodan, Mothra,etc. that’s if the films do well after Godzilla vs Kong if they happen to continue on with the MonsterVerse if it succeeds. I am just disappointed that Reign of Kong was mostly 3D screened based with 3D glasses but an amazing AA Kong at the end. I hope Universal will give Kong another chance to perhaps experience a more Kongfrontation like experience at the fourth gate with physical effects and real sets. But I would love a comeback of closed down rides we once lost at USF back in the early 90’s. Jaws, Back to the Future, earthquake, terminator, ghostbusters, etc. ET is still out their thank goodness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter