What Stroller? BOB vs Mini GT?

I think it depends on a couple of factors. How big is the child that will ride in it? Are you staying somewhere where you have to fold it every time you board transportation?

We have rented both and overall prefer the mini gt. The bob is smoother and has a great sunshade but folding it was a pain and my husband was tired of that real quick.

I think it depends on a couple of factors. How big is the child that will ride in it? Are you staying somewhere where you have to fold it every time you board transportation?

We have rented both and overall prefer the mini gt. The bob is smoother and has a great sunshade but folding it was a pain and my husband was tired of that real quick.
She will be almost 3. Is one better for that age? We will be staying at a monorail resort. So a little less folding than others.

I’ve rented both and read lots of comments about which one people prefer, and I think it comes down to what you’d rather have - a smoother ride (BOB) or easier to collapse and fold when you’re boarding transportation (Citi).

If it’s helpful, we are park warriors which means lots of stroller pushing, so you’d think my husband would prefer the BOB but he STILL prefers the Citi. I think he’s a little scarred from having to fold and stow the BOB under pressure every time we boarded a bus, skyliner or monorail - but we also have to have a double stroller because we have two kiddos. I’ve heard you don’t have to fold as often if it’s a single.

I don’t think you can go wrong either way!

I owned a city mini GT and a Bob. Loved them both, but only used the GT as my everyday stroller and the BOB for an outdoor, jogging stroller. The Bob is awkward to fold and carry(if you end up using a bus or boat where u need to fold it)
The only reason I would use the BOB is if I had a larger child that could only use that due to size.
The city mini GT is smooth, has a decent sunshade and folds easy. A three year old should be more than comfortable in the GT. My daughter is 6 and I just sold mine after using it this year. Ds8 would sit in it sometimes just to have a seat and he could fit ok(just couldn’t close the top)

City mini GT simply because It’s easier to fold and carry on the buses and boats.

We have rented and used both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter