What rides have photo shots?

Dis703

DIS Veteran
I have yet to get a photo on Slinky Dog, but I swore this is one that I've seen ride photos for and that I see a flash go off when riding. Haunted Mansion seems to be hit or miss for some reason as well. So I'm wondering what all rides have photos now in case I've missed. Oh, and we rode EE this time and I swore that has a photo too, but there isn't a shot in my photos.

These are the ones I know and we seem to always get:
Splash Mountain
Dinosaur (although that one was missing this trip too)
7DMT
Test Track
ToT

Are there any more that I'm missing?

Here: https://mamasgeeky.com/2020/03/disney-ride-photos.html
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Buzz Lightyear
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Seven Dwarfs
Tower of Terror
Slinky Dog Dash
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Dinosaur
Expedition Everest
Test Track
Frozen Ever After
Rock’n Roller Coaster

Spaceship Earth also takes your photo and uses it for the on-ride video

Thanks! Okay then we are missing even more photos than I thought from last months trip. HM, EE, SDD, Dinosaur, PoC and FEA. I'll reach out and see if there is any chance of them finding them.

Do you have a newer (working) magic band? If you’re using an old one it could be that the battery is dead and not picking up the long range shots.

Or if someone on the picture is not wearing their mask or it’s not covering their nose you will not get the picture. We were not able to get the EE one today because one person didn’t have their nose covered.

Here: https://mamasgeeky.com/2020/03/disney-ride-photos.html
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Buzz Lightyear
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Seven Dwarfs
Tower of Terror
Slinky Dog Dash
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Dinosaur
Expedition Everest
Test Track
Frozen Ever After
Rock’n Roller Coaster

Spaceship Earth also takes your photo and uses it for the on-ride video
agree, except in April, Spaceship Earth was not taking photos.

Do you have a newer (working) magic band? If you’re using an old one it could be that the battery is dead and not picking up the long range shots.

The one I was using was from last year and then we had cards for my boys and a newer one for my boyfriend. His was purchased maybe 4 months ago.

Or if someone on the picture is not wearing their mask or it’s not covering their nose you will not get the picture. We were not able to get the EE one today because one person didn’t have their nose covered.

I can't speak to anyone outside of our family but we definitely had ours on. We are also missing so many photos I can't imagine that each of those times someone had their mask off, but it might account for some of them.

I can't speak to anyone outside of our family but we definitely had ours on. We are also missing so many photos I can't imagine that each of those times someone had their mask off, but it might account for some of them.
I keep telling my daughter when she comments on others not wearing mask that I’m not responsible for them.
I’ve seen several that their mask is slow loose that when they scream the nose slides out. I saw at least a couple not move it back up that I could see so I wonder about the other pictures I’m missing.

Yesterday as I walked past the photo image on screen to see myself I noticed guests using magicband to sync the photo underneath those screens (just before the Tower of Terror) gift shop exit... is that something new? Is that the only way to get a download? I have never noticed it before. Has system overloaded or just new way to pay ?

Yesterday as I walked past the photo image on screen to see myself I noticed guests using magicband to sync the photo underneath those screens (just before the Tower of Terror) gift shop exit... is that something new? Is that the only way to get a download? I have never noticed it before. Has system overloaded or just new way to pay ?
Those touch points have always been there for the older rides, like TOT - but after they started using the RFID you didn't need to scan it as it would drop into your account. My kids always loved tapping on the button though so we often had the same photo in our account multiple times ;)

If the touch points are at newer rides (rides that arrived AFTER MagicBands were introduced) - that is new. For example, there was never a touch point for SDMT but the ride photos and video would appear in your account.

Those touch points have always been there for the older rides, like TOT - but after they started using the RFID you didn't need to scan it as it would drop into your account. My kids always loved tapping on the button though so we often had the same photo in our account multiple times ;)

If the touch points are at newer rides (rides that arrived AFTER MagicBands were introduced) - that is new. For example, there was never a touch point for SDMT but the ride photos and video would appear in your account.
Ensures your photos won’t be lost for rifd issues

As PP have said, there are those touch points on the older rides. I do scan my magic band on them because I don't think it's an automatic download like on the newer rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter