What level of AP is needed?

jenmsmith

DIS Veteran
What level of AP is needed to satisfy the requirements for an APH discount on the hotel rates?

I found a good rate for Cabana Bay for our mid-March stay. Will a “Power AP” be enough for that?

As far as I know, all levels will get you the discount. It was a huge motivator for us in getting a seasonal pass.

What level of AP is needed to satisfy the requirements for an APH discount on the hotel rates?

I found a good rate for Cabana Bay for our mid-March stay. Will a “Power AP” be enough for that?

Yes, any annual pass level gets the hotel discount. You can compare the perks of them all here -

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/uoap-types/index.html

Mid-March has some concerts so the seasonal would have blockout dates on those days at the studios, so it is a good idea to consider the power. (The higher levels preferred and premier have food discounts also.) Only one member of your party needs the AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter