What is Your Score?

What is your score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We used points for Disneyland Hotel once - counted that but not sure if that was an option.
After my September trip, it'll be 16 - WooHoo!

Members since 2006.
Only 6 points or maybe it's 7?

Studios:
SSR
BCV
OKW
AK (both Jambo & Kidani)

1-BR:
BLT

2-BR:
BCV

My family loves BCV so we tend to only stay there (about our last 9 trips). We think we may branch out for our next trip.

Last edited:
14!

GFV
BCV CCV
BLT BRV (VWL)
AKL-K
SSR

Offsite DVC Locations:
HHI
Aulani

Stayed in:
1-BDRM
2-BDRM
GV

Exchanged using Points:
DCL
Concierge Collection

Been a member for 2 years and I think we're at a 10.

I've done a lot of split stays so far! Our first DVC trip was last minute after our resale contract closed and we had 64 points that had to be used within 4 months and F&W was going on, so we had to do 4 nights in 3 hotels...BLT studio, AKV-K 1BR and BCV 2BR. While a little grueling changing that often, it was a great way to see three different hotels! Since then, we've done BWV 1BR/2BR; BCV studio/2BR; VGF 2BR, VGC 2BR, and Poly studio. Not sure if we'll ever do a grand villa or bungalow/cabin...they're so many points!!!

Will never exchange points into DCL or other disney things...RCI only if an emergency. We have a DCL cruise upcoming, but we're paying cash for that -- so that wouldn't count on this quiz.

We've been members for about half a year and are at a 6 now based on where we've stayed on our points. Planning for a CCV cabin stay next year and can't wait. I wonder, should cabins and bungalows count as a separate category from GVs (and perhaps separate from each other)?

6. We almost always stay at our home resort of BWV. We've never stayed in a unit smaller than a two bedroom.

I have stayed at BCV, VWL, HHI and VAKL-Kidani one time each.

Why, it just means you bought where you want to stay:duck: LOL couldn’t resist, sorry

If you include rented points (our stays where we rented points from others): 7 (4 resorts, all 3 room types)
If only our own points: 1 (we did a lot of research before buying :)) if you include planned 2019 trips: 5 - we still want to stay at our home resorts.

Since you added Treehouse Villas, shouldn't you add Bungalows at PVB and Cabins at CCV, as they are really different accommodations than a grand villa?

17 points for DH and I. We haven't stayed in BCV, nor any of the larger villas including Treehouse villas, bungalows, cabins nor GVs or even the concierge at AKV as they all take more points than we are willing to spend. At BLT we opted for 3 2BRs as they were much less than a Grand villa.

To answer some questions asked about how I intended the points to be counted:
One point for each resort stayed at.
One point for staying at any resort's studio, 1-bdrm, 2-bdrm, or GV - only count once for any stay in the room type.
i agree the AKL-C and Tree Houses are different stays than say a Beach Cottage (I consider these the GVs of the resort) at VB, bungalow at PVB (I consider these the 2-bdrm of the resort), etc.
Exchanging into DVC from RCI, etc does not use your DVC points. These are a count of points usage stays only.
If someone wants to create a different model or count method, go ahead and open your own thread.

My first stay was when I traded into a 1BR at SSR. I bought after that. Not counting those, I am at 11, and will get to 12 when I stay at Vero Beach. GCV, BLT, BWV, BCV, SSR, VWL, Aulani, trade to DLH, PVB and I've done studios and 2 bedrooms.

WDW - stayed at OKW, PVB, BWV, BCV, BLT, BRV, AKL-K, AKL-J (always in a studio)

DL - VGC (many times, always in a studio)

Disney Collection - Disneyland Hotel

BLT, AKL, OKW, SSR and VGF

HHI and VB

DCL and RCI

1 bedroom and 2 bedroom

I came up with 11 points.

Fun topic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter