What is the weather now??

renae3

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. Wondering what is the weather in Disney currently? Trying to figure out what to pack? We usually go in May so I never have to worry! Is it cool in the mornings and evenings? Do we need jackets, pants, etc? Also I see this Wednesday and Thursday are going to be cool, only a high of 70...is that normal? One of those days is our break day, so will it be too cold for the pool? I am so confused on what to bring....anyone help me out? Thanks!

I’ve been here since Tuesday and, yes, it’s been chilly in the mornings and evenings and warmer midday. Yesterday was the first midday I would consider “hot” which for me is 75 degrees and up. I personally couldn’t swim in 70 degrees but everyone has a different tolerance for cold. We have shorts, T-shirt’s, sweatpants, lighter cropped pants and light jackets. If you go on weather.com, you can see the hourly forecast to get a better sense of what type of clothing you’ll need each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter