What is the longest you have ever waited in line for a ride?

From the trips I remember stuff like that (I have no clue how long we waited for rides when I was 10) was 40ish minutes for Test Track after they started having trouble with it when I was waiting for a FP. I won't wait more then 20-30 minutes for anything.

maybe 90-ish minutes in standby for space mountain on a busy summer day? i suffer from scoliosis so standing in line for that long destroyed my back... so that was when we opted to start using fastpass

I won't spend more than 60 minutes for any ride. At 53 years old anything more than that is taking up too much valuable time in what's left of my time on this earth. :rotfl2:

Two-and-a-half hours for Splash Mountain in August 1998, only to have the ride break down and being told to leave the line.

1 1/2 hours to meet Anna and Elsa years ago when they first doing meet and greet at MK. And only because my daughter loved them. Now she won't go near anything frozen. Ha!

About 2.5 hours (in the pouring rain), for Splash Mountain the first summer it was open. It was just my brother and I, and we were a kid and a young adult on their own in the parks for the first time. It was before the days of fast passes, so if we wanted to ride, we had to wait. Now, the longest I'd wait for something is probably 45 minutes to an hour, but only for something that was at the top of my favorites list.

At Disney. 90 minutes. It was Splash Mountain. 1997, so very much pre-fastpass.

Ever? I once waited over 4 hours in line for "Top Thrill Dragster" at Cedar Point. In case you're wondering, no, it was totally not worth it.

Reactions: MDH

60 minutes for test track. My dd was determined to ride it because we had never ridden it

As an adult, I'm pretty sure that I've never waited more than 60 minutes for anything. I do have memories of visiting Universal Orlando during one of its early years in the '90s. Both Earthquake and Kongfrontation broke down while we were in line, and I'm pretty sure we were in line for well past an hour for each. That park was amazing even then, but it was a mess operationally at the start.

5 hours 15 minutes opening day for Frozen, June 21, 2016. My daughter has it documented on her Instagram account.

About 90 minutes during the Anna & Elsa madness. That was after jogging straight there at RD.

I waited 2 hours to ride X2 at six flags magic mountain. Of course, I didn't think it would take that long when I got in line.

Also waited about 2 hours to ride Guardians this summer. Was able to ride it two more times during trip using FP.

1 1/2 hours for Splash.....many years ago, before any fast passes or apps.
DD's favorite ride......but at that point, the ride shut down, so it was a big waste of time.

Now I would never wait more than 30 minutes for any ride.....at least not on purpose, sometimes it takes longer than the posted time

I don't recall. The longest that I can actually remember was 1.5 hours for Mission Space Orange last year (not intentional) during the Saturday night of the November trifecta (Veterans Day / Jersey Week / Last weekend of F&W).

3.5 hours for Splash Mountain during Spring Break 1997.

Since FP was invented, probably about 45 minutes is the most I've waited fur something.

2 hours for Soarin' before it closed for refurb. Wanted to see the "old" Soarin's before the new on came on. We - and 1000's of our fellow Disney folks - all had the same idea :)

5 hours 15 minutes opening day for Frozen, June 21, 2016. My daughter has it documented on her Instagram account.

You are a bastion of patience sir. I have no idea how you could do this. I hope it was because someone was shuttling you school bread, and ice cream the whole time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter