What is the best sea day activity on any ship?

We love Trivia, strolling the walking deck, walking around the ship, visiting the shops, sitting on the verandah and watching the waves (and we've seen the dolphins which is awesome!)

My first cruise, there were only a handful of people at the diaper dash. I just stumbled upon it and thought it was hilarious (though it lasted like 30 seconds with only 2 babies). The next couple cruises, were pretty sparse, too. Last cruise, it was packed, several levels up, though it was a rainy day. I was shocked at how crowded it was.

Also a big fan of the Mickey 500 veggie cars, though we were absolutely terrible at it.

Did my first cruise last November. Had no clue what Diaper Dash was. Totally would have overlooked it in the activity calendar. But Cruise Director Ashely hyped it up during one of the Broadway shows on the Fantasy. So we checked it out. It was hysterical. Half the babies did nothing. Others took off. One stood up and walked getting disqualified.

Also a big fan of the Mickey 500 veggie cars, though we were absolutely terrible at it.
This! I have not seen it on a cruise, however, since 2019. Has it been on any cruise since then? I wonder if we can request it at the beginning of a cruise somehow? Anyone know? Hands down, best activity ever!!!

Simply relaxing on the verandah with waves breaking and wind blowing watching the World pass by.

Bingo, Movie, last cruise they had a ventriloquist and beverage tastings. I use to try the spa but the last two times I didn't think the service was worth the elevated price so I stopped. One of these days we're going to try a bar crawl because there's always a bar we never get to enjoy the atmosphere.

1. Coffee and beignets at French Quarter Lounge (a special on the Wonder)
2. Attending Good Morning Disney Wonder show in the D Lounge
3. Going to Anyone Can Cook with celebrity Chef John Ashton
4. Doing the photo scavenger hunt

We enjoyed these every sea day on our 13 night cruise.

This! I have not seen it on a cruise, however, since 2019. Has it been on any cruise since then? I wonder if we can request it at the beginning of a cruise somehow? Anyone know? Hands down, best activity ever!!!

They did it at least twice on last years WBTA (we watched once and participated once so I'm sure of at least 2). It might be a longer cruise thing.

It's the Mickey 200. We did it on our Northern Europe/Norway cruise in September 2023. It's one of our favorite activities.
We had a hilariously fun scavenger hunt on the Wish. You could only use things in the venue we were in.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

New DISboards Posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest