• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What incentives are they offering direct currently?

Reddd.12.18

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I've been interested since my last trip in December to buy into DVC direct. I'm going again this November and I heard someone say they may give "credits" on a new membership for some or all the amount I'm paying for the trip while I'm there in November. Has anyone had luck with this?
Thanks!

Hi all!
I've been interested since my last trip in December to buy into DVC direct. I'm going again this November and I heard someone say they may give "credits" on a new membership for some or all the amount I'm paying for the trip while I'm there in November. Has anyone had luck with this?
Thanks!
That is a very, very old promotion that sadly went the way of the dodo. You will get some free Fastpass+ for taking the tour though!

Hi all!
Thanks!
They will generally have some type promotion. For the most part the program you referenced effectively used points for the stay in question. Just make sure you understand resale and retail so you can make an informed decision. Most buyers should be looking at resale, esp first time buyers.

That is a very, very old promotion that sadly went the way of the dodo. You will get some free Fastpass+ for taking the tour though!

Flights of Passage FP are hard to get, though!!!

The FP+ given at DVC tours are generally not good for the top-tier stuff. Won't work on FOP or FEA, among others.

The credits are based on how many points you buy at certain resorts. But I think I saw a Max of 2k credit and you had to buy 200 points to get that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter