• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What hotel near Universal for honeymoon?

J.Cooper

I need a vacation<br><font color="red">Been flying
Help???
Curious what are some nice hotels to stay at near Universal Studios. Looked into Hard Rock, Royal Pacific and Portofino but they are to expensive even with my entertainment rate. This trip is for my sister's honeymoon. She is going July 26th-30th. Are there any other nice hotels in the area. I was thinking about Radisson Hotel Universal or Amerisuites? Also, how crowded is it at Universal and Islands of Adventure during the end of July?

Radisson is nice and well located for Universal. I wouldn't give up yet on the Universal hotels though. You might want to make a ressie at Radisson or somewhere similar (I think there may be a Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza in the area :confused: ) but keep checking the Universal hotels too. If they have a car, there's a Wyndham fairly close and a low priced Clarion too but I have no idea how nice these places are.

The end of July is still a fairly crowded time of year since the kids are still out of school.

I agree, keep trying the onsite entities. It will make it a honeymoon to REMEMBER! There is nothing like walking or talking the water taxis back to the hotel, talk about ROMANTIC! Also, with the FOTL advantages, lines and crowds won't ruin the experience.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter