What happens if you don't fill on advanced passenger information?

Holy mackerel!!!! :scared1: :scared1:

Yes, I am not happy! I saw enough of the other emails to know they were not intended for me so I won't read them, but I created a folder in case I need them as 'evidence' should I need to do so. I don't really want to have them on though, so trying to decide how to address this. I may just attach them to one email to Disney and forward them so I can delete these. Any suggestions on who to contact and the best way to handle this - or am I making a big deal out of nothing?

I think it is a very big deal, imagine if that info got into the wrong hands - like an opportunistic thief making a house call while someone was away!!

Or much worse - someone could cancel your trip!!

I would definately express my disapproval but I don't know who to begin with...!!!

I think it is a very big deal, imagine if that info got into the wrong hands - like an opportunistic thief making a house call while someone was away!!

Or much worse - someone could cancel your trip!!

I would definately express my disapproval but I don't know who to begin with...!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of someone trying to amend a trip. All you need is the reservation number and surname to access a booking. Unless they want to pay the balance and leave it at that, in which case .... :rotfl:

While I realise that this is probably just someone who sent emails incorrectly to me (several times :mad:), it could still be a problem for someone else and I feel I should address it. I have been thinking about it and it wouldnt be right to ignore it.

If someone had been given my details I would hope that they would report it.

It's on that basis that I feel I need to do something about it. I just wonder if I hit the reply key whether that will be effective. It is most likely it will just go back to the office that dealt with the query and they may or may not sweep it under the carpet without addressing it. :confused3 This may call for a few emails. It may also call for a different thread. I don't think this is related to API :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter