What food or snacks did you use to like.....

Donuts, I am about 90% sure they used to taste like a baked good and now all I taste is chemicals so I don't touch them.... this is sad.

Candy, I think it used to taste like cane sugar now it's just gooey chemicals & I am not a fan.

Soda, also used to be cane sugar.

Sigh, there is a theme... I like cane sugar and dislike everything else.

Donuts, I am about 90% sure they used to taste like a baked good and now all I taste is chemicals so I don't touch them.... this is sad.

Candy, I think it used to taste like cane sugar now it's just gooey chemicals & I am not a fan.

Soda, also used to be cane sugar.

Sigh, there is a theme... I like cane sugar and dislike everything else.
Mexican Coca-Cola is made with cane sugar. That is, the Coca-Cola made in Mexico for exportation is made with cane sugar.

Mexican Coca-Cola is made with cane sugar. That is, the Coca-Cola made in Mexico for exportation is made with cane sugar.

Costco sells it. I buy it for my DH.

My grocery store carries a real sugar Pepsi as well. I buy it in those tiny little cans for when I really want some "pop" that tastes like my childhood. (I live in "soda" land now. :laughing: ) - But I also try not to drink too much of it under whichever name.

Bugles. I used to *love* them. My grandmother bought me a big bag every time she took me to the corner grocery with her. I tried some years later and they were just flavorless.

Pop tarts. Or their competitor, Toast'ems.
I swear they used to have so much filling in them that it oozed out when you toasted them. Now the filling is nothing more than coloring on the pastry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest