What do you currently need to buy?

My daughter and I made a nearly five foot deco mesh Christmas wreath. I need to buy something in which I can store it! Until that happens, it‘ll remain on the wall. We didn’t consider the storage problem when we made it.

yes... and I found a trip report I did as a kid of a UK theme park

my spelling back then was aweful, an how they ever pubblished it on their site I do not know

A new case for my new phone that I'm picking up tomorrow.

A new eliptical from Dicks when they get into the store - they've been sold out for weeks

Essential baby items for my house, for my grandbaby, who will be born in a few months.
On that topic, I need to buy some new cribsheets for the crib too (I want to be prepared for when he comes to visit :goodvibes )

A new motion sensing light for the driveway. Our current one is on the fritz, it's been staying on all night for at least a month now and at other times not coming on at all.

A hot water heater. But code has changed and the piping will need to be changed or we will need to convert to tankless. Either way, this is going to be expensive. (I know because my neighbor, whose home was built at the same time ours was, just went through it last summer.) We are hoping to be able to put it off to this summer though.
If your water is hot already, why do you need a heater? :rotfl2: Sorry, had to :D

Electric or gas? Electric is easy to install. Gas even I would hire that out. Electric is only 2 wires and 2 fittings.

Need? Nothing. Honestly. I don't even need to go to the grocery tomorrow if something happened and I couldn't.

Plane tickets. I’ve been putting it off for some reason and they aren’t getting any cheaper so I just need to suck it up and buy them
They have increased significantly in some markets. Ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter