What did you have for dinner last night?

Snow is glistening sausages and crimbo carrot and potato merry mash, grinch gravy and blizzard beach beans. ( in the uk this is called bangers and mash! ) , sleigh ride strawberry ice cream and let it snow latte.

Weirdo weenie in a soft white as dandruff bun with ghoulish pickled relish and Mr. French's mellow yellow mustard. Served up with wicked sic finger potatoes fried up to a goldenly good n' delish brown as the freshly dugged soil from the mobsters graves.

Triumphant and Joy full Pennies from the heavens tarted up tubular tuna salad on Christmas carolers cracked up holier than though wheat bread. Prudent but not so pious barbequed unceremoniously Pringles.
With drink up me hearties, we're really stinky rotten eggs Coca Cola.

Jungle belle rock meatballs in a santa red sauce, spaghetti confetti with vixen mixed veg. Very merry berry sorbet and a mug of hot rudolph roobias. Yum.

Glistening multi colored pasta with wee bits of rambunctious beef mixed in with Hollywood Tower Hotel Supremo sauce.
Topped with Indiana Jones special parmesan cheese.

A holly jolly Christmas eve oven roasted young tom Turkey. Dreaming of a white winter creamed potatoes conjured up with not salted from ma natures earth blitzed blitzen butter, oh say can you sing holiday hymns organic 2% milk of human kindness with a pinch of the forest imps salt with the fiery black mountain trolls grounded up pepper. And a wee top of the Christmas mornin' to ya' fresh as the dew bloomin' candy crushed garlic. Served with Phat Santa corn bread stuffing waltzing with chopping block apples, enchanted currants and citrus juices from cuties. Green as the good earthly garland green beans. And Tiny Tim's hearth baked biscuits.
I would include dessert, but quite frankly am getting writers cramp.
:faint:
I will add however that for libations there was in the offering red as Rudolph's nose wine, a winter moonlights white wine both from Napa County. Martinelli's Sparkling Apple and Apple Raspberry Cider. And Champagne.

A stake of holly pierced through a slab of hot, succulent barbequed plump pork ribs. Bashful baked potato with dour sour cream, butter from Aunt Bessie and sharp as a tack, always better with cheddar cheese, lightly sprinkled on top, like a fine mist of first winters snow. Green pastures in a not so silent night beans, concocted with golden brown sugary delight, a bit of merry butter with a pinch of salt from a forest dwellar.

Chimney chicken in grandma's gravy with roast me potatoes and say goodbye to 2013 greens, old lang lime sorbet and candle light coffee :-)

Farewell to yester years BTMRR burrito, covered with a fresh as the first rain of winters night floury tempting tortilla, filled with whole beans and nothin but thee beans, beans. And holy guacamole, splendid sour as an Ebenezer cream with Spanish not the people but the rice with a specter of fleeting time.

Spacehopper Spaghetti with mars meat sauce, Gravity green beans and Solar strawberry ice cream. Comet coffee and Mercury mint. ( I am going for a space theme )

Brazen wench fired up freshly fried Carlos is no chicken. Meandering Marconi's macaroni salad a bit heavy on the marvelous but yet maddening mayonnaise. Served with questionable not so home made conniving, corny as a court jester bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter