• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What could you give an hour presentation on

I could talk for an hour about just about anything. No guaranteeing, however that the subject I end with will be remotely close to the one I begin with. I tend to get distracted and go off on tangents.

The Roosevelts, How to Cook for a large family on a small budget, and Crocheting, are all things I could probably go on for an hour without diverging too much from the original subject.

Knit and crochet. I teach so I am used to talking to people about it for 2+ hours at the time.

It would have been nice if the whale pictures had a graphic photos warning.

Back OT:
Studying for the CPA exam
My grandson

• How to plan & navigate a week long trip to Disneyland with a DH who isn't into theme parks...and end up with that DH looking forward to your next Disneyland vacation.
  • How to survive nursing a baby for a year
  • How to plant a garden with native local plants that will live on natural rainfall once they're established

Work related:
OWASP Top 10 Security Threats
Object Oriented Programming
The Model-View-Controller pattern
The Factory pattern
The service-repository pattern
T-SQL
jQuery

Non-work related:
The History of U2
The X-Flies alien conspiracy
The Force
The history of the canon Star Wars universe between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens
(I could do the whole history but it would probably take more than an hour)
A guide to planning a trip to Walt Disney World

Planning your Disney vacation
Setting up and managing social media for your organization
Corporate communications planning
Searching for a job (resources, resume writing, and interviewing)

Lion fish...

Because I have.

During my first go in college I took a marine biology class and had to do a presentation on them. Not an hour long, but I could probably do it.

I guess I thought you probably meant more than just teaching a kid how to play properly. I've never heard a teacher suggest that or say it's a problem. Interesting.
Indepently, not properly. We're definitely having a communication issue here. I said nothing about teaching anything. A lot of preparing your child for the world is letting them experience a certain amount of independence and developer self confidence and resilience. A solid play foundation is important and more kids are missing that opportunity. You seem determined to disagree with me, but my guess is that we're on the same page about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter