What can I get done in Animal Kingdom in the first hour?

mackel1994

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I have a Tusker House breakfast reservation for 9:30 in January. That day the park opens at 9am (8:30 for extra magic hours) so I will rope drop at 8:30am.

My current plan of attack is FoP, then Navi River Journey, then Kilimanjaro Safaris before we head to breakfast. Is this feasible, or should I drop one of the ride attractions to do after breakfast?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry but it's not possible to do all 3 of those. The Safari won't open until 9:00 (or a bit later), so that's one to cut for sure.
Thanks! Also open to other suggestions as to how we could structure our day/morning!

You definitely won’t be able to do Kilimanjaro Safaris before breakfast. The ride itself is half an hour so you’ll want to do it after breakfast. You might be able to do both Avatar rides but it really depends on how long your wait is for FOP. Almost everyone goes there first so you’ll want to be at the front of the crowd

I usually arrive about 45-60 minutes prior to early opening. Brings me near the front of FOP line. Usually off within 30 minutes, head to Navi River with little to no wait....then over to Everest (single rider line, no wait). Usually attack all three within the hour. Solo traveler so easier to navigate and keep a brisk pace. Usually hit to Kilimanjaro when then open for the day. Since your reservation is at 9:30, you can tackle that after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter