What browser for ADRs

bobafemme

Universal Daydreamer
I've been using both Firefox & Chrome & managed 5 times now to actually get a time to choose. I choose the time, reenter my password, and then poof.. Stitch or Lady & the Tramp tell me there is an error and of course the spot is gone (BOG lunch). I'm curious for those who are successful with hard to gets, what browser you use. I'd love any other tips, too.

I've been using both Firefox & Chrome & managed 5 times now to actually get a time to choose. I choose the time, reenter my password, and then poof.. Stitch or Lady & the Tramp tell me there is an error and of course the spot is gone (BOG lunch). I'm curious for those who are successful with hard to gets, what browser you use. I'd love any other tips, too.

I did my ADRs last week, I logged in to MDE first and then I think I was set. The only time i had to log in again was when I changed my Le Cellier reservation.

I use Firefox on whatever computer my office has.

I finally harnessed enough good electronic will--booked on Chrome. :) I had to check 4 times on 3 devices to really believe it happened.

I just used Firefox on my Mac to do all of our ADRs. If you run any add-on's make sure you allow the necessary Disney sites and don't block cookies. Things like NoScript, AdBlock and Ghostry can be a challenge with large sites like Disney's as they run multiple scripts from different websites.

Also - clear your history. Sometimes the Olaf type of pages (and Stitch and Lady and the Tramp) can be showing up because they are in your history. Clearing it can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter