What are your favorite souvenirs from Disney?

Besides my husband's great photos, mugs. I love collecting Disney mugs! I always say I'm not going to buy another one but I can't help myself. I bought the HS Starbucks one on our last visit and my son just bought me the Epcot one so I guess the obsession continues!

I love the mugs too! You are not alone. :) I especially love the starbucks ones. They are just so pretty! Love the color combos on each one. I have 5 of the 6 now and am so eager to get the AK one when it comes out! :)

I like to get the everyday items. Coffee mugs and Hatley nightshirts from the Canada pavilion in Epcot. Nothing better after a long day then a cozy nightshirt and hot tea in my Magic Kingdom mug.

I have more than one favorite but every trip I try to get something special....a Mickey and Minnie Hummel from germany signed by a Hummel artist...my beautiful starfish earrings from the artsy shop at the Polynesian, Disney Showcase collection statue of Mickey and Minnie from the American pavilion, a great Italian ceramic pitcher and antipasto platter from the Italy Pavilion, a mickey watch one year, and this trip I want..no I must have a cuckoo clock from the Germany pavilion-every trip I stand in front of them and say I will get one...maybe I need to hit the big beer mug twice...that would help!! pixiedust:
I do have to say lately the special items I mentioned above are not available...some pavilions just don't offer the variety or special stuff like they used to...>:( However...stuff I use every day are favs. Towels, cups, the old mickey head plates they used to use for EVERY kids meal at quick serve..anyone have those? I love them!!

I now scan Ebay for special disney stuff which usually turns up different things that I just love...our family name in wood in the Disney font , special quotes for the walls of the house from Walt or Lilo and stitch for example...love that too!!

I love shopping at Disney!!:cloud9:

Oh wait, I forgot , this year Alex and Ani !! I got my first DVC one and now am on a mission.....

And....my kids used to love the "Good luck/bad luck" key chains with the mickeys. So cute, they love to collect each one and at $9.95 each, Disney made out quite well, my kids blew through their "souvenir money" just on those things!! What happened to those???

Coffee mugs nearly every year - starting to crowd out the other glassware in our cabinet. The last one I bought had the symbols from all 4 parks, with the Sorcerer Mickey hat for DHS, so that one should be rare.

I've also gotten 2 steins in Germany. A little more than the average souvenir, but a very nice reminder. I may get a new one next month.

Bought a Helly Hansen windbreaker in Norway a few years back when it was raining, that's been a very useful purchase. I wear it almost weekly. Designed and engineered in Norway, made next door in China.

I love reading about everyone's favorite souvenirs. I love that feeling at the park when something catches your eye, and you just know; "This item captures what i'm feeling right now"! It's another piece of magic we get to bring home. So cool! Our family has a collection of souvenirs, some have stood the test of time better than others, but all remind us of that feeling when we were in the middle of the magic. I think my favorite is an AK ball cap- animal print with a bedazzled mickey. Ridiculously fun!! And of course, the pictures!! The photopass folks do such a great job of capturing special moments. Love that!!

The last one I bought had the symbols from all 4 parks, with the Sorcerer Mickey hat for DHS, so that one should be rare.
Not sure if you were serious but I wouldn't count on something being "rare" because it had the hat on it. They sold millions of those over the years. I still have plenty of souvenirs from Disney-MGM Studios before the name change and those aren't of any particular value and that was years ago.
Designed and engineered in Norway, made next door in China.
That always annoys me. I saw something else in EPCOT one time, possibly in Norway also, that was made in Turkey. If I'm buying something at the Norway pavilion, I fully expecxt that it will be from Norway.

...hard to pick, but I would have to say the Mickey soap from the hotel. I always bring it back. I just close my eyes and I am there again.

other then that, my Mickey PJ's. Don't leave home for a weekend with out them. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter