What are you drinking NOW?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marques de la Concordia Rioja, and very nice it is too!

Im shattered tonight and the slightest drop of alcohol is likely to send me to bed, so Im having a cup of tea.:)

Mochachino and an Iced Donut ( I'd be starting to look like Homer but I don't drink Duff)

What is it with you and donuts? Yorkies would be more appropriate surely:rotfl2: Having had a couple of glasses of port with my bread and cheese I am back on the Rioja, albeit I think the bottle is getting more empty by the second:confused3

What is it with you and donuts?
albeit I think the bottle is getting more empty by the second:confused3

Coffee N Donuts are more "American Trucker" Matt.
I reckon it must be evaporating,:confused3

DH is enjoying a Chilean Merlot and I'm sipping Lindauer sparkling rose - the pinkness is my weakness... ;)

Diet coke, jusy come bck from an early meal with DBF and am more than a little tipsy :rolleyes1

Diet coke, jusy come bck from an early meal with DBF and am more than a little tipsy :rolleyes1

Thats my girl,;)

Just about 1/2 of the way through a wonderful bottle of Jarrah Ridge Chardonnay and its going down a treat:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest