What are you doing for Halloween?

Polenta? For authentic squooshability?

Are you saying this wouldn't be "squooshable"?

2169e87c2ecf1d0d1f5131b336643790-orig

I think jello jigglers have a good squooshability factor...then you can use them for wrestling later on.:thumbsup2 :upsidedow

Naw, you'd be picking at the jello all day....forget to pick evenly and where would that leave you?

Are you saying this wouldn't be "squooshable"?

2169e87c2ecf1d0d1f5131b336643790-orig

Squooshable and fun....but traumatic to the poor little fishes:fish: :fish: :fish:

And I thought women were always complaining that dudes weren't looking them in the eye before the fish....

I'd need gallon sized baggies and bigger fish! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nah. A fish bra wouldn't suit you, Rosie.

You'd want this one.

615373.jpg

And then you could wear it under this!

MonkeyDress.jpg

See, it even has a matching backpack. I know how much you like backpacks.

Love the bra and backpack...but the dress has a little too much coverage for me.

Maybe I can start a trend: Bra and backpack combo's

Love the bra and backpack...but the dress has a little too much coverage for me.

What if we made it sleevless...cut a slit up the leg...dropped the front to show more of your cute monkey lingerie...maybe a monkey silouette cut out over the tummy and nape of your back...?

What if we made it sleevless...cut a slit up the leg...dropped the front to show more of your cute monkey lingerie...maybe a monkey silouette cut out over the tummy and nape of your back...?

Maybe I'd wear it to work then....

Scaredy cat! Pooh on you!

All I can say is don't ever come to the Oregon Country Faire :rolleyes1 I only wear the backpack!

If its anything like what I seen at Orient Beach in St. Martin
Count me out :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter