What and Where is "Wildhorse Saloon?" Downtown Disney??

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
I saw on ourlaughingplace.com that there is a BBQ restaurant in downtown disney-there is no menu, no pictures, no description or anything,,, does anyone know anything about it? food, prices? menu? atmosphere??
location??

Thanks!!!:wave: :wave2:

I am very sorry to report that it is not longer open. It was at the end of Pleasure Island where Motion now is. (Motion is a top 40 dance club)

Wildhorse Saloon had great BBQ, and I am NOT a BBQ fan. I would order a burger and then end up eating off of everyone else's plates. Oh well, guess we have to go to Nashville now to eat at the Wildhorse Saloon.

That's too bad that it's gone! I LOVE BBQ restaurants!
I ate at Wild Jacks on Internatl Drive a few times last trip and it was DEE-LISH-OUS!!!!!

Anywhere in the world for BBQ??

:hyper:

i'm bummed too... that is one of the first restaurants we ate at. I remember trying the fried pickles as an appetizer.

There used to be a great bbq restaurant...the Fireworks Factory in the Pleasure Island area...too bad they can't bring that place back. It was always busy when we went, and the food was wonderful!

House Of Blue's for some good BBQ , have had some good rib's at the HOB.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter