• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what age were you when your wild days happened ?

23-27. I grew up during the scene in Detroit when illegal rave parties were very popular. On Saturday afternoon, you'd call a phone number that was given to you by a fellow raver and a recording of a girl named Julie would tell you the address of that night's rave (usually an abandoned building). This was all to throw off the LEO's. The raves started around 11-ish and went until about 4:30 or 5. Glow sticks and TONS of drugs and alcohol were plentiful. I got to the point where I started wearing earplugs because the music was so loud (the only smart thing I did in that era). Never got raided or arrested and did things I'm embarrassed to admit to today, but MAN I had a great time. But I could never go back to that lifestyle...

My college years. I was very shy growing up and my parents felt that sending me away to college would make me come out of my shell..... well yes.. indeed I did. I fondly remember toga parties at my boyfriends fraternity... too much fun.. but at least I graduated :)

My college years. I was very shy growing up and my parents felt that sending me away to college would make me come out of my shell..... well yes.. indeed I did. I fondly remember toga parties at my boyfriends fraternity... too much fun.. but at least I graduated :)
Well before my rave party years, I spent one year at a public university in Michigan, and BOY did I have fun. frat parties, nearly getting kicked out of school for a prank, sneaking into the practice rooms with my gf at the 24 hour music building for you-know-what, snowball fights, salsa nights, blaring Xmas music from my industrial strength speakers out the window of my honours dorm and then leaving for the day...the last one almost got me kicked out of the honours college!

And then I transferred to engineering school.

Not that they would be considered wild by normal standards but my wild days started in my late 40s after my parents passed and I left the community. Not wild at all to most people but wrong on many levels considering my life prior.

I was never wild either - never had any desire to be. I honestly don't understand the impulse.

High school mostly, same with DH, mellowed a bit in college but still had some interesting times. I was too strict with our oldest, thinking she must’ve been up to no good (she wasn’t). She still resents how much freedom #4/#5 had.

I’d venture everybody had a different standard for this...my wild might not meet your threshold, or vice-versa. My misspent youth was 15-19 and my reckless, regrettable but fully legal years were 24-26. :o

Hoping my late 50s will be. Married my high school sweetheart at 18 and had babies at 20 and 21. Looking forward to concerts, travel, and not being tied to a schedule. Nothing too crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter