What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Canadian Thanksgiving is a week from Monday (October 14) and we were invited out for our first "Friendsgiving" of the season. It was a lovely evening and the hostess served ham and homemade applesauce, with a bounty of vegetables from her garden and pumpkin pie for dessert. Full tummies and full hearts. :lovestruc

Family lunch today. Tacos, tamales, taquitos, chips and all the fixing with cupcakes, ice cream and brownie brittle for dessert.......so dinner will be leftovers or whatever we can find to fix fast....or nothing

I'm finally feeling well enough to cook (RSV and pneumonia), so tonight I have a chicken to roast. I squeeze a few lemons into melted butter and then use that to coat the chicken along with garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper. I place the squeezed lemons into the cavity before it goes into the oven. You don't eat those, it's for adding flavor to the chicken. I learned the lemon thing from an Italian lady when I lived in Philly.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest