What’s for Dinner Tonight?

My Daughter and son in law LOVE all RANA products. Never mentioned gnocchi. They shop at ALDIs a lot. Maybe their ALDIs doesn’t carry.

Fresh or frozen. I definitely want to make it with spinach. Just butter? Don’t need cream sauce l.

Thanks for the info.
These are pan gnocchi. They have them in most places around here but I think Aldi only carries those all in one box Rana meals. This is usually by the fresh pasta. I has fresh spinach and what I usually do if I’m having with pasta is put the baby spinach in a colander and when you drain the pasta the hot water wilts the spinach perfectly. Since these were skillet gnocchi I sautéed it with those in a bit of olive oil. My fave sauce with them is the cacio de Pepe from Trader Joe’s but it’s also nice with marinara or just brown butter.IMG_4485.png

I suspended the meal subscription for the next couple of weeks; we'll be doing different things for Easter and I can always re-start at any point. So that means I'm actually meal planning, shopping and cooking again for the first time in months. Tonight it's quesadillas with a mexi-fries type side.

These are pan gnocchi. They have them in most places around here but I think Aldi only carries those all in one box Rana meals. This is usually by the fresh pasta. I has fresh spinach and what I usually do if I’m having with pasta is put the baby spinach in a colander and when you drain the pasta the hot water wilts the spinach perfectly. Since these were skillet gnocchi I sautéed it with those in a bit of olive oil. My fave sauce with them is the cacio de Pepe from Trader Joe’s but it’s also nice with marinara or just brown butter.View attachment 843969
Thank you so much. I thought RANA was only meals. I definitely will look in the Pasta aisle. Can’t wait to make it.

Didn’t have time tonight for anything fancy, so went with my go-to breakfast for dinner. Spinach and tomato egg scramble, home fries and sourdough toast slathered with Kerrygold and Bonne Maman strawberry preserves. Sinfully good comfort food.

Didn’t have time tonight for anything fancy, so went with my go-to breakfast for dinner. Spinach and tomato egg scramble, home fries and sourdough toast slathered with Kerrygold and Bonne Maman strawberry preserves. Sinfully good comfort food.
Can I ask how the jam is? I hear a lot of people talk about. I make my own jam, is it homemade quality? Or is it crazy sweat like most store bought jam? There are some flavors I don’t make because the fruit isn’t available near me and I’ve looked at their jam from time to time when wanting a different flavor.

I suspended the meal subscription for the next couple of weeks; we'll be doing different things for Easter and I can always re-start at any point. So that means I'm actually meal planning, shopping and cooking again for the first time in months. Tonight it's quesadillas with a mexi-fries type side.
Finally got your kitchen remodel finished?

So we had a lot of leftover Shepherds pie filling from the Pub (so the meat and peas carrots etc...just no potatoes). There was a lot of it, like 2lbs+ and I would never waste it.

So this week we made a Shepherds pie one night and shared some with the older neighbors that are on their own.
I can only eat so much Shepard's pie with ground beef - much better with lamb chunks.

The next night I told my kids I was Mexican Irish fusion. Way to sell leftovers.
So shepherds pie filling with some spices and tomatoes etc.. and made Tacos.

The next night - mixed it was some pasta (shells), the taco filling, red beans, cheese and bread crumbs and baked it in the oven. So Chili Mac and Cheese. They did not even know it was the shepherds pie until I told them half way through - they were a little annoyed but they ate it.

Finally got your kitchen remodel finished?
Yes, almost completely done now, but the appliances were installed about 6 weeks ago, so I was back in business cooking. Took about three days to remember what a drag meal planning and shopping was so I signed up for one of the meal-delivery subscription services. :laughing:

Can I ask how the jam is? I hear a lot of people talk about. I make my own jam, is it homemade quality? Or is it crazy sweat like most store bought jam? There are some flavors I don’t make because the fruit isn’t available near me and I’ve looked at their jam from time to time when wanting a different flavor.
I would say nothing is as good as homemade jam but this would be a close second. They don’t use high fructose corn syrup so it isn’t too sweet. There are lots of pieces of fruit in these spreads which I love. Once I tried this brand I never went back to any other store bought jams.

The end of the roast chicken is nigh!
The chicky, a few slices of pork tenderloin and two frozen shrimp placed on a sheet pan with frozen pad Thai veggies, green peas and Brussel sprout leaves.
Roast and mix with cooked udon noodles and the sauce packet and it’s a pretty decent meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter