• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

whaddya think? adr's

dansyr2514

DIS Veteran
Ok..here is the plan. Tell me what you all think. It is just me and dbf. 9/30- 10/3 at CSR. ( regular dining plan) 10/3 -10/7 at AKL( deluxed dining plan). I would still like to get Ohana's for 9/30 before MNSSHP but right now it is booked. I took Crystal palace..but dbf isn't a big character fan.
oh....and we do have park hoppers and are renting a car

Thursday 9/30
Afternoon – Epcot or water park
Crystal palace – 4:25pm - 4
MNSSHP

Friday 10/1
Morning – Hollywood Studio
Evening – Tutto Italia – 7:05pm-

Saturday 10/2
Morning – AK
Evening- Le Cellier -7:55-

Sunday 10/3
Morning- check in AKL
Lunch- Sanaa- 12:00pm -
Evening- FLYING FISH- 6:00-
Evening – EMH HS

Monday 10/4
Breakfast- Kouzzina 10:05-
Epcot
Dinner- JIKO – 6:25 -
MK EMH

Tuesday 10/5
Morning – Boma 10:00-
Pool day
Narcoossees -6:10 -
Cirque du soleil 9:00

Wednesday 10/6
Morning- MK
Breakfast – Kona 10:00 -
Evening- CALI GRILL 7:45pm -
EPCOT EMH

10/7
haven't gotten flights yet so don't know what time we'll be leaving
but tentatively HOB with a gc we got from restaurant.com

I'm just wondering if you will be able to make La Nouba at 9 if your ADR for Narcoossee's is at 6:10?? I've heard most signature dining experiences are at least 2 hrs long. Even if you speed up your eating, you have to hope you are seated on time. And DTD is not exactly neighbors to the GF. Just seems like you might be cutting it super close.

I'm just wondering if you will be able to make La Nouba at 9 if your ADR for Narcoossee's is at 6:10?? I've heard most signature dining experiences are at least 2 hrs long. Even if you speed up your eating, you have to hope you are seated on time. And DTD is not exactly neighbors to the GF. Just seems like you might be cutting it super close.

I was worried about that one too. Unfortunately, right now ..nothing is available any earlier. I figure I will keep trying to see if there are any cancellations. I haven't purchased tickets for La Nouba yet either...so I can still play around with days and times right now.
Also, maybe if we show up a little early....we may get seated earlier. Anyone know how long it takes to drive from GF to DD for La Nouba. We'll have our own car.

My DBF will not eat at Crystal Palace, but he actually loved 1900 Park Fare. It's still character dining, but the food is really good.

My DBF will not eat at Crystal Palace, but he actually loved 1900 Park Fare. It's still character dining, but the food is really good.

I almost had him agreeing to Crystal Palace....but I decided to see if anything opened up for Ohana's...which was his one and only request...and we managed to snag the time we needed...yeah:cool1::thumbsup2:banana:
Thanks for your suggestion....1900 Park Faire is one of the few restaurants I haven't been to. I'll definitely put it on the must do list for next time!

I was worried about that one too. Unfortunately, right now ..nothing is available any earlier. I figure I will keep trying to see if there are any cancellations. I haven't purchased tickets for La Nouba yet either...so I can still play around with days and times right now.
Also, maybe if we show up a little early....we may get seated earlier. Anyone know how long it takes to drive from GF to DD for La Nouba. We'll have our own car.

That was my immediate thought too. Keep trying. Have you tried availability at Liberty Tree Tavern on the MNSSHP night? That also puts you in the park for the party but without the characters.

Besides Crystal Palace, there really aren't any in-park restaurants that appeal to us. Ohana's will make him happy!

Does anyone know what the first seating times is for Narcoossees? Do they start seating at 5:00 or 5:30?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter