We're Going To Disney! Trip dates

I am hoping to book April for my son and I to stay at POP Century. Need to double check my numbers, and figure out some dates! Has anyone ever been in April? Is it busy? I'm searching and can't find a lot of info about April.

I am hoping to book April for my son and I to stay at POP Century. Need to double check my numbers, and figure out some dates! Has anyone ever been in April? Is it busy? I'm searching and can't find a lot of info about April.

The later in April, the better. The first part of the month is close to Easter and will be very busy.

The later in April, the better. The first part of the month is close to Easter and will be very busy.

Thanks, I am thinking early May now :) or August lol. August gives me more time to save up but I just think the weather will be horrible. I am hoping May 7 - 14 but need to make sure I can pay for it. At least I know exactly what restaurants we want to eat at once I do figure out when to go :)

December 4th - 6th. Had called 2015 a no go until they said they were discontinuing the Osborne Lights. I would generally not go for a weekend but I had a Southwest airlines credit and some other things fall into place. Going for MVMCP and Osborne Lights.

Jbausch Boy and Girl turing 8 years old on trip!!
We are going 11/19/2015 - 11/28/15
We are staying at Bay Lake Towers / Beach Club / Animal Kingdom Lodge

Nataliej_vk, going Dec 5-12 th to Disney world staying Beach club 1 night then SSR the rest. Going with grandparents and Cali (8) and Lyum (8months)

Tentatively Sept 17th-23rd. It's a bounce back and didn't want to miss out if we can make it. My daughter starts Kindergarten next year, so I am going to look for a job in the school system where I live so we'll be on the same schedule. Right now I teach in a neighboring county. Hopefully I do, if not, we'll have to change it to February 2017.

Finally booked my trip, April 30 to May 7th at POP Century! Got a magical deal, and am really excited. I already have ADR's booked, now to see if I can figure out what rides we'll agree to go on, without letting kiddo know we are going :) I'd like it to be a surprise, but I kind of suck at keeping things a secret.

We are going to Disney World April 22-31, staying at Pop Century. The beginning of the trip is ds8 and dd18. My ds15 has a JROTC Drill Competition the 22-24, then he'll join us. My dd will turn 19 on the trip.

DCL Fantasy 11/26-12/3
..and then totally surprising my son with a trip to Disney World instead of the airport!!
Staying at the Contemporary 12/3-12/7

Goldilocks07 10/21/16-10/26/16 WDW (split stay, 3 days at VWL 2 days BLT) with my DD Madeleine, 5 years old

I'm so excited to be going just the 2 of us!!!

dsnycrzy/ 7/29-8/18/ WDW/ POP & vacation Home/ DD13 &DS4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts