Weird Visa charge for "Main Entrance - DLR Anaheim"

cooniez

Mouseketeer
Hi fellow DISers...hopefully someone can help me. We were at DL from 6/17-22, so I'm really wondering why the heck there's a charge on my account for 6/10 for the Main Entrance - DLR Anaheim. We prepaid for our Costco Travel pkg, so the only expenses I expect to see on my Visa bill are for food on the dates that we were ACTUALLY THERE! lol Has anyone seen a similar charge on their account & does anyone know what this is for? The Visa rep said this was some kind of "recreational charge" (swimming/parking?) and that it was done either over the phone/online. Either way, I know I did not authorize this. Any help is appreciated!

Did you buy something from Vacation Planning? I preordered a gift for DBF's bday and it was charged before we checked in. :)

Our World Of Color package was billed under Main Entrance-DLR

Did you do a world of color package or fantasmic package?

How did the Costco charge come across? Was it for the whole amount? Maybe you got into a no cancelation period and they charge the whole amount.

Thanks everyone for your responses! The charge was for $24.97. We didn't end up doing Fantasmic because our budget just wouldn't allow for the DP, but I think you helped me figure it out...I think this charge is for the 3 WOC picnic lunches...the amount doesn't add up, but maybe I had a gc that I forgot I used or something. Anyhow, thank you all for your help! This was driving me crazy trying to figure out what it was...for the life of me I couldn't imagine what the charge was for!

Hi fellow DISers...hopefully someone can help me. We were at DL from 6/17-22, so I'm really wondering why the heck there's a charge on my account for 6/10 for the Main Entrance - DLR Anaheim. We prepaid for our Costco Travel pkg, so the only expenses I expect to see on my Visa bill are for food on the dates that we were ACTUALLY THERE! lol Has anyone seen a similar charge on their account & does anyone know what this is for? The Visa rep said this was some kind of "recreational charge" (swimming/parking?) and that it was done either over the phone/online. Either way, I know I did not authorize this. Any help is appreciated!

I got the same type of charge from Main Entrance - DLR Anaheim. Mine was for a Disneyland tour I booked. Hope the helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter