Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

What a great thread! Glad I found it, and have something to contribute.

Neighbours at Pop Century. We hurried past this door every night.

DSCF2681-1.jpg
That's the creepiest baby I've ever seen!

WARNING! This really is a little disturbing, so don't click on this photo link if you have a soft spot for those cute, but yummy little lizzards!

Sing it with me...The Ciiiiiircle of Liiiiiiife!

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k542/LizzyB2010/IMG_8511-adj2.jpg

The adult witnesses of this murderouse rampage just outside the AK entrance were much more disturbed than the children. A couple of boys thought it was pretty awesome!

DSCF2681-1.jpg

Oh my word, my 3.5 year old DS would freak. He loves villains but is so scared of Big Baby from TS3 and a lot of baby dolls -- mainly the ones whose eyes open/shut. I just showed this to my older DS and he agreed that I'm not to show this photo to his brother, LOL.

WARNING! This really is a little disturbing, so don't click on this photo link if you have a soft spot for those cute, but yummy little lizzards!

The adult witnesses of this murderouse rampage just outside the AK entrance were much more disturbed than the children. A couple of boys thought it was pretty awesome!

Thanks for not actually posting it -- there is no way I'm opening it given that description!

just to help everyone else out, it's not disturbing at all. I really expected something disgusting. I thought a baby was going to be eating a dead lizard or something. :rotfl:

No problem! I actually don't think it's that much worse than the very first picture in this thread but it is the real deal, so I totally understand. Not everybody's sense of humor is as twisted as mine. If it makes you feel any better, remember that poor club-footed egret that everybody felt sorry for? He has to make a living too...:scared:

No problem! I actually don't think it's that much worse than the very first picture in this thread but it is the real deal, so I totally understand. Not everybody's sense of humor is as twisted as mine. If it makes you feel any better, remember that poor club-footed egret that everybody felt sorry for? He has to make a living too...:scared:

Bad day for the lizard...but good day for the egret.

DSCF2681-1.jpg

I thought Big Baby from Toy Story 3 was real scary, but this baby is awful! :scared1:

I meant to ask: was this during the Toy Story 3 craze? Or did they just put a random scary, creepy baby in the window? I mean, it makes sense if it was AFTER TS3. :confused3

I meant to ask: was this during the Toy Story 3 craze? Or did they just put a random scary, creepy baby in the window? I mean, it makes sense if it was AFTER TS3. :confused3

Actually this was 2008 - pre TS3. We never saw the occupants but that baby was there every night waiting for us when we got back to our room. It freaked us out. Some nights its left eye was open, other times it had both eyes open. It was just so wrong. His molestation of Mickey also frustrated us to no end.

DSCF2681-1.jpg

I don't know that I could have gotten my oldest to walk past that window with that baby doll.

After he watched the first Toy Story we had a little toy set with some of the toys that were modified by Sid and one was the spider legged baby doll head. Whenever there was something that we didn't want him to touch we'd put that little toy in front of it. :)

We never saw the occupants but that baby was there every night waiting for us when we got back to our room. It freaked us out.

It just looks to me like some kid's well-loved doll. My sister loved the hair off of her bear; mom made pants and a vest for him to keep him intact but he was still completely bald. I never wanted that thing within touching distance. :crazy2:

Speaking of things you can buy in the Japanese pavillion...
Not as bad as the hand massager, but it always makes me giggle.

P1030488.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter