Weird dreams

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
For those who have changed jobs in a simpler filed do you find that you dream that your old co workers teamts are at the new job site with you

I have 2 work related dreams.
One I'm very late and can't seem to get any phone to work so I can call in.
The other, I'm naked......

I have 2 work related dreams.
One I'm very late and can't seem to get any phone to work so I can call in.
The other, I'm naked......

I have had several dreams where I go to work having just stepped out of the shower and wearing a towel. Wet hair, no make up.

In my dreams I am always thinking "let me just get ------ done then I will get dressed."

It ends up being mid day and someone nicely pulls me aside and tells me I can't come to work without clothes. :eek:

For those who have changed jobs in a simpler filed do you find that you dream that your old co workers teamts are at the new job site with you

I work at home now but I still dream of my old workers. We're not necessarily at work. They just appear in my dreams, whatever I am doing, sometimes. It's normal. These people were and are friends, even if I haven't seen some of them in quite a few years.

My favorite job was as a post partum nurse. The hospital closed in the 90's and I still dream of it and the people. It was such a happy place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter